Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    Download this one https://app.box.com/s/cuxkut6vloofkly70vrnmr948fi5eyvf and try to do a search pressing enter in physical keyboard. Tell me if bug is fixed
    Hi Mamisho. The enter key on my Pre 3 now works to enter a search, and the search results appear properly. However, the drop down suggestion list below the search box does not disappear when you press enter.

I've attached a screenshot.

Best of luck in England!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shuswap; 02/15/2016 at 12:53 PM. Reason: further clarification
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap View Post
    Hi Mamisho. The enter key on my Pre 3 now works to enter a search, and the search results appear properly. However, the drop down suggestion list below the search box does not disappear when you press enter.

I've attached a screenshot.

Best of luck in England!
    Yes, I have met before yesterday, but I had no feedback. In the next version it will be corrected v0.2.0. Thank you
    elvispre likes this.
  3.    #103  
    Enjoy the latest LuneTube Look at first post
    Shuswap likes this.
    Do you have any idea why the audio won't play over Bluetooth?
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Do you have any idea why the audio won't play over Bluetooth?
    I had not tried . I will investigate if that happens to my TP .
    Last edited by MAMISHO; 02/20/2016 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    I had not tried . I will investigate if that happens to my TP .
    I don't remember if I've tried it on my TP.. I'll check that today as well. It does not play any sound at all when I'm connected to a Bluetooth headset on my Pre3 - nothing on the phone speaker or headset. Edit: Yep, same thing on the Touchpad. You can adjust the media volume with the volume keys, so it knows media is playing, but it doesn't come out of any speakers.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 02/20/2016 at 12:14 PM.
    I don't know much about how audio routing is *supposed to* work on webOS or LuneOS, but I found some stuff on webOS Internals site that might help for webOS: Media API - WebOS Internals If you actually have to detect it, then probably there is a separate service that has to be queried to determine whether an audio device is connected... seems like stuff that should be automatic though, but really I have no idea. I did get that impression from discussions about Music Player Remix years ago.. who knows..

The audio stuff on LuneOS is still in progress, and they are still working on BlueTooth support, so there probably isn't much to be done there.
  8.    #108  
    I don't know much about how audio routing is *supposed to* work on webOS or LuneOS, but I found some stuff on webOS Internals site that might help for webOS: Media API - WebOS Internals If you actually have to detect it, then probably there is a separate service that has to be queried to determine whether an audio device is connected... seems like stuff that should be automatic though, but really I have no idea. I did get that impression from discussions about Music Player Remix years ago.. who knows..

The audio stuff on LuneOS is still in progress, and they are still working on BlueTooth support, so there probably isn't much to be done there.
    Yes, that was thinking, what 's weird is that webOS skip the automatic sound control.
    I'm unable to install the latest update. I get this:

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl -s -I --user-agent Preware -H "Device-Id: IMEI:35582504007922101" -H "Auth-Token: 88FB20AB41D84881039836B61AE7ADEE6" --location --fail --show-error https://app.box.com/shared/static/yt...f0hihd0hfj.ipk 2>&1
    curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Yeah he pulled 0.2.0. The previous version should be restored in preware by now.

Sent from my Yotaphone 2 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Yeah he pulled 0.2.0. The previous version should be restored in preware by now.

Sent from my Yotaphone 2 using Tapatalk
    0.2.0 installs OK via WOSQI when ipk direct-downloaded as @ OP here.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  12.    #112  

bluetooth is working for me. TP with webOS 3.0.5
    Bluetooth is not working for me.

Note that audio from other applications goes to the earpiece correctly. Audio from Lunetube goes nowhere (no audio at all unless I disconnect the bt earpiece).

Go (but should not matter) with webos 3.0.5. Lunetube 0.1.9
  14.    #114  
    It has been really hard work #LuneTube v0.2.1 for #webOS & #LuneOS please look at first post 
    Mutoidi and Preemptive like this.
    Seems faster. Now if only I could only find a way to copy and paste in the Go 3.0.5 the auth key (the field is not shown entirely, and any manual try I did ended with invalid)
    v.0.2 takes all the web links. Now, every link in apps launch Lunetube
    Any fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Seems faster. Now if only I could only find a way to copy and paste in the Go 3.0.5 the auth key (the field is not shown entirely, and any manual try I did ended with invalid)
    You don't need to do anything special to highlight the entire field - that part happens automatically when you tap in it. The tricky part is getting the copy command to work! It worked first time on my Touchpad, so I'm not sure why it's so tricky on the Go and Pre3. I think it is on the Pre3 where it wants to offer a spell check replacement.. I just add it to the dictionary and tap the field again.
    You don't need to do anything special to highlight the entire field - that part happens automatically when you tap in it. The tricky part is getting the copy command to work! It worked first time on my Touchpad, so I'm not sure why it's so tricky on the Go and Pre3. I think it is on the Pre3 where it wants to offer a spell check replacement.. I just add it to the dictionary and tap the field again.
    On the pre3 you can actually do copy and paste easily. Highlight, dropdown, select copy.

On 3.0.5 all I get when clicking the field is getting it yellow, the kb appearing, and at most an option to add to the dictionary. But never the whole field, only a part. and this is actually the only way to see what's hidden, too

- and / break it and you can either add what's before or after, assuming those are in the visible part of the field...
    Same here, there are some annoying bugs in LuneTube v. 0.2.0 and v. 0.2.1:
    I can't open anymore links, html and files created under Internalz Pro on Pre 3 and Touchpad. Tapping on this files launch LuneTube.

Reboot, deregister / re-register file associations in default app settings does not resolve the issue.

Thanks for your help.
  20.    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I do not have a Go, but in webOS 3.0.5 works well the copy command. Look at the video. Maybe if we use ISIS can we have that option. I'll check if ISIS provides the ability to copy by holding down the input text.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast