Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by gluestick View Post
    I signed in and gave permission to let lunetube to manage my account, but it still doesn't work. Last week lunetube worked well and I hadn't signed in, but this week that changed.. I'm using v. 0.1.3
    ok, then uninstall, restart webOs and finally install. This week I will deploy a new version. I gonna try solve that problem.
  2.    #62  
    New version v0.1.4 enjoy. Look at first post. and happy new year to everyone
    happy new year
    Thanks a lot comrade in webOS and happy new year to all.
    mmm, a thing I noticed. On the pre3, the screen turns off while reproducing a video, unless a key or the screen are pressed to keep it alive... would it be possible to prevent it while the app is maximized ?
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    mmm, a thing I noticed. On the pre3, the screen turns off while reproducing a video, unless a key or the screen are pressed to keep it alive... would it be possible to prevent it while the app is maximized ?
    my pre 3 is damaged, so I can not do a real test in 2.2.4 versions. Someone can help me fix it?
    I can confirm this, starting with the original release, on my Veer 2.2.4. Just tap a keyboard key every 30 seconds to keep screen on for now.

However, the last update finally fixed the video to fit the entire Veer screen. Previous versions had a black space on a portion of the screen.

I'm digging this app, helps keep hope alive! Makes me wonder how many LuneOS apps that come about in the future will be compatible with legacy webOS??

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Mutoidi likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    New version v0.1.4 enjoy. Look at first post. and happy new year to everyone
    I have to report that when using WOSQI 4.6.0 to uninstall V0.1.2 and then directly install V0.1.4 on my Touchpad, the result was an overly long reboot time and apparant subsequent removal of all Preware Patch & Package *installed listings* (around 160 items in total).

The Lunetube Icon was also not present after reboot.

I have since reinstalled Lunetube V0.1.4 successfully, but Preware/WOSQI continue to fail to detect any other Patches/Packages that were previously installed.
    However, those Patches & Packages still appear to be both active and installed on the device.

I am not sure what caused this? Any ideas?

Thank you.

Last edited by Mutoidi; 01/03/2016 at 12:56 PM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    I have to report that when using WOSQI 4.6.0 to uninstall V0.1.2 and then directly install V0.1.4 on my Touchpad, the result was an overly long reboot time and apparant subsequent removal of all Preware Patch & Package *installed listings* (around 160 items in total).

The Lunetube Icon was also not present after reboot.

I have since reinstalled Lunetube V0.1.4 successfully, but Preware/WOSQI continue to fail to detect any other Patches/Packages that were previously installed.
    However, those Patches & Packages still appear to be both active and installed on the device.

I am not sure what caused this? Any ideas?

Thank you.

The latest LuneTube version hasn't any rare script. Only added new features like add playlist and mochi interface libs. So, no idea.
    The latest LuneTube version hasn't any rare script. Only added new features like add playlist and mochi interface libs. So, no idea.
    OK.. thank you.. I can live with it and reinstall the Preware Patches & Packages if/when I need them to show up in WOSQI or Preware feeds.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Actually , mutoidi, you normally uninstalled to then reinstall, when upgrading all the previous times ?
    (normal action is just upgrading)

If this is the first time you did it, it could be an older script part of the app since any previous release
    Actually , mutoidi, you normally uninstalled to then reinstall, when upgrading all the previous times ?
    (normal action is just upgrading)

If this is the first time you did it, it could be an older script part of the app since any previous release
    Thanks 'mazzinia' ~ I think so yes!
    I installed V0.1.0 as my first ever install of this App some time ago.
    Pretty sure I uninstalled it (at the time, by long press on the icon and tap 'X' to 'remove') before then installing V0.1.2 and more recently using WOSQI to uninstall V0.1.2 and then install V0.1.4 - and/but without rebooting the device inbetween these actions.

Do you mean an older script may not have uninstalled fully?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Thanks 'mazzinia' ~ I think so yes!
    I installed V0.1.0 as my first ever install of this App some time ago.
    Pretty sure I uninstalled it (at the time, by long press on the icon and tap 'X' to 'remove') before then installing V0.1.2 and more recently using WOSQI to uninstall V0.1.2 and then install V0.1.4 - and/but without rebooting the device inbetween these actions.

Do you mean an older script may not have uninstalled fully?

Don't know, but by example I always install over, without first uninstalling.
    The issue you suffered could have been a glitch, but could also have been caused by the method you used to install (so uninstalling then reinstalling)

There could be some latent issue in the uninstall script, dunno, that messes with the db of the installed apps/patches
    Don't know, but by example I always install over, without first uninstalling.
    The issue you suffered could have been a glitch, but could also have been caused by the method you used to install (so uninstalling then reinstalling)

There could be some latent issue in the uninstall script, dunno, that messes with the db of the installed apps/patches
    Yes - OK!
    Well, trust me to 'Beta Test' (ie. 'discover') that potential glitch!
    I am probably still wary - after several years - of the gruelling test-run with 'Touchplayer' here, where installing-over = yet another visit to The Doctor!

Anyway.. thanks to MAMISHO for this great App.

15.    #75  
    some music videos has Link to a certain time in a comment. Now is possible to use that for navigate a video
    LuneTube v0.1.6
    Que bueno ver que aun hay gente desarrollando para webos. Ya que estas trabajando en esto, has considerado hacer un port de Telegram para webos? Seria ideal, el codigo esta libre para implementar y ayudarias a varios que usan esto en vez de whatsapp.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALGarcia View Post
    Que bueno ver que aun hay gente desarrollando para webos. Ya que estas trabajando en esto, has considerado hacer un port de Telegram para webos? Seria ideal, el codigo esta libre para implementar y ayudarias a varios que usan esto en vez de whatsapp.
    Muchos estamos ansiosos por algo así. Pero nadie se a animado.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by ALGarcia View Post
    En el 2014 hice una alpha para luneOS, pero vi que no era necesario porque en LuneOS publicaron la webAPP de telegram. A lo mejor si tengo tiempo me pondré como nuevo proyecto, pero ya será muy difícil, porque ya me queda poco tiempo de vacaciones y mi pre 3 esta dañado para realizar pruebas.
    En el 2014 hice una alpha para luneOS, pero vi que no era necesario porque en LuneOS publicaron la webAPP de telegram. A lo mejor si tengo tiempo me pondré como nuevo proyecto, pero ya será muy difícil, porque ya me queda poco tiempo de vacaciones y mi pre 3 esta dañado para realizar pruebas.
    Con gusto pongo a su disposición mi pre3 para las pruebas si usted logra tener tiempo.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast