Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I've to find out how to take a screenshot on the tablet....
    For webOS 'GO' it is similar to 10" TP:
    Press 'Power' button and then 'Home' button (or vice-versa), shortly afterwards.
    At the moment both buttons are 'on' a screenshot will be taken and stored in the 'Screen captures' folder in 'Photos & Videos'.

PS. Nice work so far 'MAMISHO' ~ Thank You!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    I stand corrected.
    Put 0.1.1 , and I'm not managing to cause that video shifting ... tried a lot of random "pressing".
    The icon is also scaled normally, now
  3.    #23  
    I stand corrected.
    Put 0.1.1 , and I'm not managing to cause that video shifting ... tried a lot of random "pressing".
    The icon is also scaled normally, now
    ¿The video buffer is fine? because on palm emulator is very slow.

About landscape, is very difficult because the problem with the landscape orientation on webOS 2.x is that enyo 2.x haven't VFlexBox and the event signal is implemented in mojo Framework. I will try fix that.

But in pre3 resolution looks like.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MAMISHO; 11/03/2015 at 03:57 PM.
    Ok,

screenshots on the pre3 do not capture the video but only the layer under, so...
    Pre3 impressions of 0.1.1
    1) 0.0.7 and 0.1.0 : the videos felt loading (buffering) slightly faster. Moreover the video started immediately in landscape, while now it shows the first frame in portrait for a few seconds,while the audio goes on, then moves to landscape.
    2) in landscape, there's a vertical strip of unused screen kept on black, more or less on the notification area
    3) in portrait (the application starts in portrait, shows the lists etc. but doesn't rotate even the lists) there's also a small unused area left black on the bottom, but smaller as height, compared to point 2) . I would say around 50% less high
    4) the installation time on the Pre3 is very long... 3 to 4 times than on the Tablet. It went easily past 60 seconds
    5) the application starts by showing the content left in the video buffer, then things are refreshed after around 2 seconds
  5.    #25  
    Ok,

screenshots on the pre3 do not capture the video but only the layer under, so...
    Pre3 impressions of 0.1.1
    1) 0.0.7 and 0.1.0 : the videos felt loading (buffering) slightly faster. Moreover the video started immediately in landscape, while now it shows the first frame in portrait for a few seconds,while the audio goes on, then moves to landscape.
    2) in landscape, there's a vertical strip of unused screen kept on black, more or less on the notification area
    3) in portrait (the application starts in portrait, shows the lists etc. but doesn't rotate even the lists) there's also a small unused area left black on the bottom, but smaller as height, compared to point 2) . I would say around 50% less high
    4) the installation time on the Pre3 is very long... 3 to 4 times than on the Tablet. It went easily past 60 seconds
    5) the application starts by showing the content left in the video buffer, then things are refreshed after around 2 seconds
    Thanks for your feedback. About point 3, I need palm-inspector on webOS SDK to debuggin, but I no find it.
    Now is available LuneTube v0.1.2 (look at first post)
    Thanks for v0.1.2

Pre3
    2)The installation time is still very long (it appears to use a lot of resources too, sort of freezing / slowing the screen )
    1)Now the screen rotates (not while showing a clip).
    2) full screen works
    3) if a video is started while in landscape, all the screen is used, including the notification area
    3.1) if started while in portrait, the notification area is left black. is then used if pausing and if the phone senses a rotation
    4) up to 0.1.1 the display didn't turn off while a video was playing. Now the video turns off... : this is a bit annoying
    5) buffering is quicker, probably on par with the tablet now
    gazaud likes this.
    Dear Mamisho,

Thanks for the app, really great one to continue using it on my Pre 3. One comment though, As quoted, when the app starts it shows content from a previous card for around 1 second and then the app finally appears, this happens even in the latest version on my Pre 3. Is it possible for you to take a look at that? Or maybe it has been optimized the best it can? It is just a minor glitch of course.

Maybe it has something to do with Enyo, I have seen the same behaviour in Dash Weather from Preware, another Enyo app. But I ask because there are other Enyo apps that do not have this problem (Tweaks for example if not mistaken).

Sorry to bother too much with this small topic. Thanks again!
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Dear Mamisho,

Thanks for the app, really great one to continue using it on my Pre 3. One comment though, As quoted, when the app starts it shows content from a previous card for around 1 second and then the app finally appears, this happens even in the latest version on my Pre 3. Is it possible for you to take a look at that? Or maybe it has been optimized the best it can? It is just a minor glitch of course.

Maybe it has something to do with Enyo, I have seen the same behaviour in Dash Weather from Preware, another Enyo app. But I ask because there are other Enyo apps that do not have this problem (Tweaks for example if not mistaken).

Sorry to bother too much with this small topic. Thanks again!
    I have seen this in many apps. I suspect this has to do with the dual framebuffer that's being used in webOS hardware. I doubt the dev can fix this in his app.

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Feedspider 2 also has this, I cannot remember ever seeing this in a standard app though.

Foursquare doe not have the problem.

Feedspider 2 and LuneOS are both enyo apps not?
    Are there other enyo apps that show or do not show the problem?

Update:
    Winner and Moboreader do not show this shadowing frame when started

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by horzel; 11/27/2015 at 04:18 AM.
    I've seen it with a number of enyo apps. Couldn't tell you which ones though.
    I always see that with neato

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    I'm wondering if it's possible to set the system to trigger this instead of the stock youtube app when clicking weblinks to youtube
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Neato still working?

Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I'm wondering if it's possible to set the system to trigger this instead of the stock youtube app when clicking weblinks to youtube
    People have tried that for maps and webbrowser in the past, not?
    Might be possible

Yes, I'm not actually sure where the default applications setting is on the TP - no app menu on the launcher. Even on the phone, some were grayed out.

Jason Robitaille has settings in Internalz Pro to make it the default handler for some files. Maybe there's a secret recipe or maybe those file types are already configurable.
    It's in the device info app I believe.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    In.deed in device info, but the app must support it as well, or it will not show

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    Sorry for my English, I am learning yet.

Hello community, I've written a simple application for viewing videos on YouTube. Is written in ENYO 2 and have many things to solve yet.

I have no idea what to call hardware acceleration for video playback in HD. In webOS 3.5 played normally, but there are problems with LuneOS HD videos.

The interface is yet basic, soon I will add options Login and basic functions like play playlist.

Can not play video channel under copyright, for example VEVO. I'm looking for a solution to decrypt signatures youtube.

I hope to be very useful and can guide me with the problem of hardware acceleration.

Source Code: GitHub
    Direct Link Download:
    0.0.6V https://app.box.com/shared/static/sb...iqjxjuz9qz.ipk

0.0.7v https://app.box.com/shared/static/x1...2jj9mk2wxl.ipk Latest version.

Added Possibility login with youtube account.
    Load Playlist.
    bug fixes.

0.0.8v https://app.box.com/shared/static/es...4zeittm314.ipk

- Bug fixes
    - Add history, watch later and favorites playlist.
    - Login delegate to LuneOS's web browser.

0.0.9v https://app.box.com/shared/static/jv...xgmncopt6i.ipk

- Login bug fixes
    - Add Pre3 and nexus 4 support. (Add Pre3 and nexus 4 support. (please send me pre3 screen captures, because I've not tested really) mention on twitter @MAMISHO1 thanks

0.1.0v Initial Beta https://app.box.com/shared/static/41...mmovunagrg.ipk

- Related videos
    - Comments viewer

0.1.1v Beta https://app.box.com/shared/static/pr...76knthwmej.ipk

- Autoplay playlist youtube
    - Bug Fixes
    - interface improvements
    NOTE: On LuneOs needs first uninstall the APP and then install because LuneOs cached info and resources from APPS

0.1.2v Beta https://app.box.com/shared/static/zr...wsl62t093q.ipk

- BugFixes
    - support screen orientation
    - Support fullscreen
    NOTE: On Nightly November Luneos is broken

All versions
    https://app.box.com/lunetube-latest

In LuneOS no ability to copy the text content of the web browser. if anyone has any idea how to solve , please comment . Meanwhile try to add the supplied text manually. I know It 's really difficult, but if you do, enjoy!

Your feedback is very important for me.

Thanks and enjoy!
    I just installed the 0.1.2 version on my HP TP WebOS 3.0.5, and it is working fine. As I use it more, I'll provide more feedback...Great work so far!
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Next update I will try to add that functionality
    Mutoidi likes this.
    We've been debugging the issue for LuneOS. Seems that we somehow end up with "en" in ento-iLib for locale while legacy had "en_us" which resulted in the query to YouTube to have "en" instead of "US" and lead to no resukts being found. We're now looking deeper into enyo-iLib to see where this comes from exactly and will then solve it hopefully :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    horzel and Mutoidi like this.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast