Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    my pre3 has lunetube 0.1.9 on it, I never put 0.2 upward.
    It launches the correct app ( phone if a number etc etc )

So I would assume that if lunetube added itself there (even before 0.2.x), that moment it was in a safe way (maybe later more parts of the file are touched ?)

The only other thing I can think of, is that the service lunetube 0.2.x adds, is not removed when uninstalling the app from the pre3
    Last edited by mazzinia; 03/09/2016 at 02:18 PM.
    I use LuneTube 0.2.2 and every link I click opens LuneTube. I uninstalled LuneTube - rebooted the TouchPad and instelled it again. But its the same, LuneTube opens all my links.
    How can solve this?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel from Kranichfeld, Thüringen, Germay, Old Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by davodego View Post
    I use LuneTube 0.2.2 and every link I click opens LuneTube. I uninstalled LuneTube - rebooted the TouchPad and instelled it again. But its the same, LuneTube opens all my links.
    How can solve this?

Try to uninstall and reboot BUT not install again.

Does it go back working correctly ? If yes, put 0.1.9 of lunetube, for now
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    my pre3 has lunetube 0.1.9 on it, I never put 0.2 upward.
    It launches the correct app ( phone if a number etc etc )

So I would assume that if lunetube added itself there (even before 0.2.x), that moment it was in a safe way (maybe later more parts of the file are touched ?)

The only other thing I can think of, is that the service lunetube 0.2.x adds, is not removed when uninstalling the app from the pre3
    Yes, I think there remain some orphans lines of code entries when uninstalling LT. A fix would be to identify those files and clean the system.
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by davodego View Post
    How can solve this?

Ok. This work for me. Uninstall, reboot. and open links from others Apps. Then install lunetube 0.2.3 and try one more time.

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by treolivesuk View Post
    Can anyone suggest why my LuneTube displays like the screenshot? I am running 2.1.2 ATT on a Veer. I have installed Enyo 1 as I thought this might help, uninstalled and reinstalled etc., but the interface still looks weird and is unusable.

When I used Herrie's 2.2.4 Veer doctor the LuneTube interface was fine. At the minute I'd like to stick with 2.1.2 but LuneTube is currently not working...

...any ideas?

Many thanks,

TLUK
    ok, I was reviewing the code, and the problem is webOS can't recognize the some css scripts and you need to install webOS 2.2.4 or later
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    ok, I was reviewing the code, and the problem is webOS can't recognize the some css scripts and you need to install webOS 2.2.4 or later
    Many thanks for clearing that up Mamisho, I hope the job search is going well

TLUK
  8.    #188  
    I think that problem is in regex yet. I haven't my TP with me, but you can try testing new version 0.2.4. I saw 0.2.3 version has few downloads and I changed the regex in that version, maybe the problem was fixed. Today I've changed the regex again, but I can't test on a device, only in desktop browser. please testing an tell me if is fixed this bug.

look at the first post.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    I have the exact same issue on my Pre2. The uninstall Lunetube solution worked on the TP but unfortunately not on the phone.

And since I removed LT, nothing happens when trying to open an http link from an email for instance. No App is launch even when selecting "Open URL" from the menu...

It must be a configuration lost somewhere. Any idea where to look at?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by manu-palmpre View Post
    I have the exact same issue on my Pre2. The uninstall Lunetube solution worked on the TP but unfortunately not on the phone.

And since I removed LT, nothing happens when trying to open an http link from an email for instance. No App is launch even when selecting "Open URL" from the menu...

It must be a configuration lost somewhere. Any idea where to look at?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sorry. I will try looking for a solution for that bug.

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk
    Would it be possible to add a "lock" button that locks the touch on the screen except for this lock button? Kalemsoft Media
    Player has this and it works nicely (to prevent my little one from playing around with the app :-P)

HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Where in lunetube do I find my subscribed channels? If I remember correctly, they were in the favorites list in an older version (now I use v0.2.4) but now it's empty.
    Rest works fine

Youtube doesn't play any videos since a couple of days, btw.
  13.    #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by olli_p View Post
    Where in lunetube do I find my subscribed channels? If I remember correctly, they were in the favorites list in an older version (now I use v0.2.4) but now it's empty.
    Rest works fine

Youtube doesn't play any videos since a couple of days, btw.
    Let me see if is working properly the youtube API because I don't have my TP with me for testing.
    Maybe I'm forgetting something, but when I click a YouTube link, LuneTube opens but it doesn't go to the video. I don't need a patch do I?
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Maybe I'm forgetting something, but when I click a YouTube link, LuneTube opens but it doesn't go to the video. I don't need a patch do I?
    Could you share youtube link that you tried to open? because some links are not support
    Could you share youtube link that you tried to open? because some links are not support
    I don't have one handy, but none I've clicked recently worked. The next time I run across one I'll post it. Edit: if you PM me your email address, I have a whole email full of videos that don't work when I click the links in the email but work if I search for them in LuneTube. Also I am logged in to my account in LuneTube.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 08/08/2016 at 04:49 PM.
  17.    #197  
    Hello, Lunetube is working properly. check your login here https://mamisho.github.io/lune-tube/ . On github pages is imposible to play any videos , because showing the CROSS domain, but the other function run properly, so you can try login and see your playlist, etc...
    Hello, Lunetube is working properly. check your login here https://mamisho.github.io/lune-tube/ . On github pages is imposible to play any videos , because showing the CROSS domain, but the other function run properly, so you can try login and see your playlist, etc...
    It doesn't work for me. The TP doesn't show the "github"-site and on PC I recieve an error message when I try to log in...
  19.    #199  
    You need download a new certificates. Follow the instructions in 0.2.5 version at the first post.
    joshua764 likes this.
  20.    #200  
    Grabber5.0 and joshua764 like this.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast