Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    I seem to have a battery calibration problem on the Nexus 4. It seems to run out very quickly (minutes) after it hits 50-something percent. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? It may just be an issue with mine (which is used), but I hadn't noticed it when running android.
    I haven't noticed it on mine. I haven't seen reports from other users about this either.

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap View Post
    I figured some big changes must have taken place. Thanks for the update, Herrie, and if you can't find anything, don't waste time searching. I don't want to sidetrack you.
    One of our devs was playing with font stuff in QtWebEngine yesterday and I asked him to add it Seems to work, you can find it in the latest nightly.

In BrowserWebView.qml you can add the following now after the "profile.httpUserAgent: userAgent.defaultUA"-line:

settings.standardFontFamily: "Prelude"
    settings.fixedFontFamily: "Prelude"
    settings.serifFontFamily: "Prelude"
    settings.cursiveFontFamily: "Prelude"
    settings.defaultFontSize: FontUtils.sizeToPixels("14pt")
    settings.defaultFixedFontSize: FontUtils.sizeToPixels("14pt")
    You can add 1 or more of above. The FontUtils is used to make sure you get a similar font size experience across various resolutions/dpi screens
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I haven't noticed it on mine. I haven't seen reports from other users about this either.

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    I wonder if it isn't just the result of me trying out anything and everything (AOSP, Sailfish, Firefox OS, LuneOS) after I got the phone. I'll wait and see if it settles out with a few charge cycles on LuneOS.
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    One of our devs was playing with font stuff in QtWebEngine yesterday and I asked him to add it Seems to work, you can find it in the latest nightly.

In BrowserWebView.qml you can add the following now after the "profile.httpUserAgent: userAgent.defaultUA"-line:

You can add 1 or more of above. The FontUtils is used to make sure you get a similar font size experience across various resolutions/dpi screens
    Thanks! I'll give it a try.
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12