Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chairman Honeycrisp
  1.    #1  
    Have updated to crema build 157 twice and WiFi is not working, it keep scanning but does not see Wifi.
    Manual entering Network Name and WPA-Personal it does not ask for password.

Menu shows WiFi INIT with spinning circle, continuously.
    Last edited by Firepower; 08/13/2015 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
    Have updated to crema build 157 twice and WiFi is not working, it keep scanning but does not see Wifi.
    Manual entering Network Name and WPA-Personal it does not ask for password.

Menu shows WiFi INIT with spinning circle, continuously.
    This is fixed from 158. We needed to update the kernel a bit to enable bluetooth support as well There's no frontend bluetooth integration yet, but that's being worked on.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3.    #3  
    yes i just noticed the udate after I posted the thread and trying it now. If it worked i was going to delete it but you reply first

Just installed 158 and Wifi is working great

How do you add pivot.ce feed to preware, I noticed telegram is available for luneOS but it not in preware.
    Last edited by Firepower; 08/13/2015 at 08:31 AM.
    How do you add pivot.ce feed to preware, I noticed telegram is available for luneOS but it not in preware.
    Its built in to the 1.9.14 version for webOS & looking in the 'Manage Feeds' section shows the address as: feed.pivotce.com

Preware: Feed_management
    I'm quite sure the PivotCE feed is included but disabled, you can enable it from App Menu. Afterwards you need to manually reload list from App Menu to fetch the new feeds. Also the Macaw Enyo feed and Hominid Software is there I think

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I don't recall seeing the pivotCE feed, just hominid and macaw, although that was on Cubano. I'm not sure if Crema has it (ooooh, so that's what the next release is gonna be called!). Also I recall reading somewhere that Telegram is LuneOS only.

EDIT: It says so here: http://preware.pivotce.com/package/d...telegram-webos
    elvispre likes this.
  7.    #7  
    yes i saw telegraph on preware browser.
    have manually added feed.pivotce.com
    to list of feeds. now have 22 apps listed.

What is the blue circle with luna in it for , its above apps and i cant get rid of it.?
    Last edited by Firepower; 08/14/2015 at 02:32 AM.
    yes i saw telegraph on preware browser.
    have manually added feed.pivotce.com
    to list of feeds. now have 22 apps listed.

What is the blue circle with luna in it for , its above apps and i cant get rid of it.?
    I guess we need to add the feed I'll take care of that