Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    The keyboard is a known issue only showing up with N7, N4, TP and emulator are fine. Sound I'm not sure since I don't have a N7 myself. Works fine on TP and N4 (easiest way to test is to adjust volume up/down and you'll hear the beeps). Could be N7 specific. I remember an issue about N7 that it would crash when sound feedback was enabled on vkb.

There's currently no list of what works and doesn't on which device. I've been looking into it but didn't progress much to be honest.

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    You might want to make sure you have Android 4.2.2 on the N7. According to the dev the sound SHOULD work. Running any other version of Android might kill the sound due to the firmwares/drivers used
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi Herrie,

thanks a lot!

I would swear that I had installed the 4.2.2 before, but I flashed several times luneos in the past maybe I made a mistake.

I'll try it again and flash it completely new over the comming hollidays. :-)

sewziq
    I hope this doesn't come across as a dumb question, but is it possible to dual-boot Android and LuneOS on Mako? I know it's possible on Tenderloin (I have it triple-booted with webOS and CM12 myself) but not having a Nexus 4, I was wondering out of curiosity if that was possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Honeycrisp View Post
    I hope this doesn't come across as a dumb question, but is it possible to dual-boot Android and LuneOS on Mako? I know it's possible on Tenderloin (I have it triple-booted with webOS and CM12 myself) but not having a Nexus 4, I was wondering out of curiosity if that was possible.
    I haven't tried this yet, but there seems to be something called "Multi ROM" that might work.

Nexus 4 + MultiROM = the ultimate Android testing device - Intohand | Mobile App and Responsive Web Development | iOS, Android, Web

[MOD][13AUG]Multi ROM for Nexus 4 | Multi Bo… | Google Nexus 4 | XDA Forums

Might have some time during the weekend to play with this
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I haven't tried this yet, but there seems to be something called "Multi ROM" that might work.

Nexus 4 + MultiROM = the ultimate Android testing device - Intohand | Mobile App and Responsive Web Development | iOS, Android, Web

That could be interesting for me too.
    I've got both Galaxy Nexus and Nexus4

I actually happened to come across it just yesterday. That would be an interesting thing to look into, sounds like one would be able to install LuneOS and MultiROM, boot into recovery and add CyanogenMod from there to be able to dual-boot. Makes me wish more and more that I had a Nexus 4...
    That would be great if we can get this to work on the N4. I want to get more daily use out of my N4, but don't like switching ba k and forth between Android and LuneOS.
    That would be great if we can get this to work on the N4. I want to get more daily use out of my N4, but don't like switching ba k and forth between Android and LuneOS.
    You'd still be stuck with 4.2.2 then from what I read until we update to a newer Android version as base ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12