Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    Herrie: In the irc logs; I saw someone posted who installed maguro the other day. However, the log cut off before I saw if there was any response to the inquiry. Is LuneOS still in the same spot re: maguro as the prior months?

TIA!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Hey you snatched our new release before it was officially announced. It will be announced shortly though We just need to move it to the right place on our servers. You're using TP or N4?
    Good timing on my part then. I am on touchpad. Is it normal then to have that icon I mentioned twice in the apps area?
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Herrie: In the irc logs; I saw someone posted who installed maguro the other day. However, the log cut off before I saw if there was any response to the inquiry. Is LuneOS still in the same spot re: maguro as the prior months?

TIA!
    This one should be good to use: http://build.webos-ports.org/luneos-...ge-grouper.zip
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Sorry Herrie....GNex Maguro not grouper.

Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Maguro still broken for now!

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Yes, those double clicks are some strange issue we have with enyo 1. There was a try to fix it, but that made buttons not work very well (only after 10-20 taps or something). It's not as easy as an mouse up/down issue. Or at least I didn't manage to find it...

On a quickcheck account deletion worked for me on LuneOS. Hm. So it is not generally broken?
    is this still something that is happening? Sounds like a very familiar problem, I might be able to offer some insight, if causes are similar to when i saw the same problem...
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    is this still something that is happening? Sounds like a very familiar problem, I might be able to offer some insight, if causes are similar to when i saw the same problem...
    Yup we still have the problems that it seems to register double taps in Enyo 1 apps only. Enyo 2 apps are fine...
    Last edited by Herrie; 05/19/2015 at 02:38 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12