Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree23Likes
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I much prefer the mochi theme to the outdated webOS look. Hope you don't let the "grumpy old man noises" deter you guys.
    It's not outdated d%#%#@$"t, it's still beautiful!!
    zane9000 and Shuswap like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It's not outdated d%#%#@$"t, it's still beautiful!!
    I am still very happy with my standard looks on my webos pre 3

Any app that has themes, I try to find the one closest to the original .

Like using Pure or Sunnyvale in Project Macaw

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    How many webOS fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Change!? We ain't changin' nothin'!

:/ breathe people

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Grabber5.0 and KURT B like this.
    Get off my lawn!
    <facepalm>

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    LOL
    Back on topic, I need to re-download the nightly and figure out why it isn't booting, or roll back to the last stable build.
    LOL
    Back on topic, I need to re-download the nightly and figure out why it isn't booting, or roll back to the last stable build.
    On TP or N4? TP build was broken for a few days (7th of March), but 10th of March (and 13th of March?) ones should work again.

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    On TP or N4? TP build was broken for a few days (7th of March), but 10th of March (and 13th of March?) ones should work again.

TP. I think it was the 10th build if I remember right. Haven't had time to try again yet. Edit: yes it was the 10th build. Downloading the 13th build now.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 03/14/2015 at 06:09 PM.
    Sigh... I'm a doof. I downloaded the wrong image file.. I downloaded webos-ports-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz instead of luneos-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz. Looking at my hard drive, I've downloaded the webos-ports file several times. I finally noticed the instructions said luneos-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz not webos-ports-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz ..

Someone told me once what the difference was between the two files, but I can't remember now.

Carry on!
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 03/14/2015 at 09:11 PM.
    Sigh... I'm a doof. I downloaded the wrong image file.. I downloaded webos-ports-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz instead of luneos-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz. Looking at my hard drive, I've downloaded the webos-ports file several times. I finally noticed the instructions said luneos-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz not webos-ports-dev-image-tenderloin.tar.gz ..

Someone told me once what the difference was between the two files, but I can't remember now.

Carry on!
    We started rebranding the images a while ago (couple of months) :-) The webos-ports one are the old ones, luneos are the new ones ;-)

HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Yeah, I'm a dunce for misreading the dates on the files. It's a shame a browser won't sort by date. I blame lack of sleep!
    OK. First time for me installing LuneOs. I'm now on Step 6 of installing LuneOS and have what appears to be a USB driver problem. I can list my devices on the Windows 7 CMD window when using "adb devices" while booted in Android or using fastboot devices when at the bootloader screen. But when I am on the CWM Recovery Screen, "adb devices" returns nothing (no error, just nothing).

I've tried adm kill-server and then adb start server and adb daemon starts successfully. But still no returns when doing adb devices while in CWM screen. And becuase of this I can't load LuneOS using "adb sideload luneos-dev-package-mako.zip".

When in Windows Device Manager, I don't seem to have a problem with the Nexus 4 when either booted to android or bootloader screen. But when at CWM screen I get the Nexus 4 w/ yellow triangle. I've tried reloading the Nexus 4 drivers with no luck at this stage (computer says it can't find any drivers).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    -Evacaf
    Go to the ADB device in Device Manager, hit Update Driver, then go and manually find the ADB driver in the Android SDK, and install it. There's a couple of different ADB drivers there, I try each one until I get one that works. And then I pray that it works with all my other devices, so I don't have to constantly swap drivers. :-)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234