Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes
    How much success have people had with installing apps? I loaded the PreCentral feed on LuneOS quite successfully, and downloaded 2048 just to see how it would work, installation process was great and the app launched, but I couldn't get a game started.
    To be honest not many apps have been tested yet. Theoretically all Enyo 2 apps should work. Enyo 1.0 apps too, but they might have some issues here and there due to missing bits in LuneOS still. I tested a couple of dozens a month or so ago and it was quite OK on my N4. http://webos-ports.org/wiki/LuneOS_E...p_Test_Results

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Also having the dimming issue as others posted.
    I also have crashes when using the browser.
    The OS has a very nice GUI though.
    Just call me Berd.
    coolmanqazi likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Also having the dimming issue as others posted.
    I also have crashes when using the browser.
    The OS has a very nice GUI though.
    The TP has some serious memory issues still, which is being looked into. Once these are sorted it should be a lot more stable
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    coolmanqazi likes this.
    Out of curiosity, would these memory issues gave anything to do with hardware, seeing as the Nexus 4 had 2 GB ram, which would be double of how much the Touchpad has?
    It's a combination of things. 1GB doesn't help but TP's kernel might need some more optimizations as well, just like the LuneOS code itself ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    Any chance the next version of LuneOS will be based on 4.4 for the nexus 4? My nexus 4 for some reason refuses touch input on 4.2 ROMs. LuneOS doesn't work and I really would like to try it on my nexus rather than my touchpad.
    Setting fails to launch on 17-1-2015 , just get pulsation gear icon.
    Last edited by Firepower; 01/21/2015 at 04:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hunt View Post
    Any chance the next version of LuneOS will be based on 4.4 for the nexus 4? My nexus 4 for some reason refuses touch input on 4.2 ROMs. LuneOS doesn't work and I really would like to try it on my nexus rather than my touchpad.
    It's in the works, but we had some hick-ups and needed to move back to 4.2.2 for now. I expect we'll be based on 4.4 sometime in the future though, but probably not coming release yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    It's in the works, but we had some hick-ups and needed to move back to 4.2.2 for now. I expect we'll be based on 4.4 sometime in the future though, but probably not coming release yet.
    Thanks for the heads up. Having some wifi issues on my nexus 4 in this release, and I'm not sure if its just my phone, but it looks like a software issue because I'll cut it on, but nothing shows up, reopen, wifi is off.
    Still unable to get into settings using luneos-dev-image-tenderloin-20150120195254-test..
    Can anyone else use settings? Or is it broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
    Still unable to get into settings using luneos-dev-image-tenderloin-20150120195254-test..
    Can anyone else use settings? Or is it broken?
    There was some issue with some system bits that are now being sorted. A new build is pending for today that should address the issue in the Settings app.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12