Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    With the release of LuneOS Black Eye, the team was able to address a large number of bugs reported by the users and app developers. There are still quite some things outstanding to sort for future releases of course, but steady progress is being made with every release.

Known issues:

-The release name in the Settings->About page is incorrectly still referring to Antoccino, while this should have been Black Eye. This has been solved for the Black Tie release and we're writing a pre/post release to-do steps to mitigate this in the future. The images on the stable folder are the correct releases though.

-Virtual Keyboard and Enyo 1/2 apps don't seem to launch on the first boot after running the First Use application.
    With Black Eye we switched from the Enyo 2 based First Use app to the QML based First Use app including a new layout. It seems that this QML app however breaks the virtual keyboard in the browser and prevents Enyo 1/2 apps from loading. A simple reboot will resolve this though. We expect to have this fixed in the next release.

Issues can always be reported at Ports - Issues - webOS Ports

All accounts for the Issue Tracker need confirmation, please contact me here or via IM/IRC and I'll get your account access sorted.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    boovish likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    With the release of LuneOS Black Eye, the team was able to address a large number of bugs reported by the users and app developers. There are still quite some things outstanding to sort for future releases of course, but steady progress is being made with every release.

Known issues:

-The release name in the Settings->About page is incorrectly still referring to Antoccino, while this should have been Black Eye. This has been solved for the Black Tie release and we're writing a pre/post release to-do steps to mitigate this in the future. The images on the stable folder are the correct releases though.

-Virtual Keyboard and Enyo 1/2 apps don't seem to launch on the first boot after running the First Use application.
    With Black Eye we switched from the Enyo 2 based First Use app to the QML based First Use app including a new layout. It seems that this QML app however breaks the virtual keyboard in the browser and prevents Enyo 1/2 apps from loading. A simple reboot will resolve this though. We expect to have this fixed in the next release.

Issues can always be reported at Ports - Issues - webOS Ports

All accounts for the Issue Tracker need confirmation, please contact me here or via IM/IRC and I'll get your account access sorted.
    Wow, you guys are staring to crank these things out
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up