Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    With the release of LuneOS Antoccino, the team was able to address a large number of bugs reported by the users and app developers. There are still quite some things outstanding to sort for future releases of course, but steady progress is being made with every release

-Luna Next restarts (when running out of memory?). No fix yet, but we have identified some causes and they are being worked on currently.

Touchpad/Nexus 4:
    -WiFi doesn't work on first boot. Reboot, should work on 2nd boot. Cause is being investigated. When your WiFi network is not being found, turn off WiFi, reboot, start Settings app and enable WiFi again. It might require a few tries before it works.

Issues can always be reported at http://issues.webos-ports.org/projec...s?set_filter=1

All accounts for the Issue Tracker need confirmation, please contact me here or via IM/IRC and I'll get your account access sorted.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post

Issues can always be reported at Ports - Issues - webOS Ports

All accounts for the Issue Tracker need confirmation, please contact me here or via IM/IRC and I'll get your account access sorted.
    Hello,

I have created an account with the same pseudo in this post at webOS Ports and validated it with link in email. I try with this account to reports bugs but I can not report bugs because all the time I have the error "403-You are not authorized to access this page." when I try "New issue" or New Document".
    Who I need to contact to fix this problem ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.