Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    lol Now, that's mean! If you've got time to be harrassing the LuneOS team, you've got time to find something on Legacy to patch! :-)
    Hehe! I actually have been looking into updating a couple things.. I would like to get plugged in to LuneOS some way, but I'm just now getting some free time back and haven't looked into it.
    Preemptive and MudShark22 like this.
    Synergy for Sharing. Like all the other systems have now. :-D
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    MudShark22 and Rnp like this.
    LOL
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Synergy for Sharing. Like all the other systems have now. :-D
    Yes, that's right.. the inspiration comes from Android in this case. And of course it is totally clear that the old webOS way of doing this is totally unacceptable and can only be a horrible work around for something clearly missing... you can't make all apps need to know other apps and their launch params.

This is still in an early sketching stage, though. Need to tick of some of the other items before.. :-/
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    My immediate desire is to have a my TP 4G able to establish a WiFi and a 4G connection. I have LuneOS/Black Eye installed, but I am on an island, so I can't really exercise the new OS. I hope that this wish can be fulfilled in a short period of time.

Thanks in Advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Yes, that's right.. the inspiration comes from Android in this case. And of course it is totally clear that the old webOS way of doing this is totally unacceptable and can only be a horrible work around for something clearly missing... you can't make all apps need to know other apps and their launch params.

This is still in an early sketching stage, though. Need to tick of some of the other items before.. :-/
    right, absolutely. You could use a database kind that is extended by every app that provides sharing (much like synergy did with messaging) and have that database contain various fields like universalSearch in appinfo.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12