Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes
    Right.. this is kind of broken in LuneOS. Not sure if there is a bug report or not... (if not somebody should create it )

The keyboard still needs a lot of love. Also we probably want different keyboards for tablet sized displays and phone ones... (i.e. bring back our numbers row. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I finally re-tested the email app, and this is the first build that I have had the email contents displayed. All previous builds it would just show 'retrieving email content' for a while then error saying it could not be displayed.
    I still get error on the email body...
    and and error when trying to download an attachment - don't think I tried it with previous releases or nightly builds.
    Quote Originally Posted by 60RH View Post
    I still get error on the email body...
    and and error when trying to download an attachment - don't think I tried it with previous releases or nightly builds.
    Might be related to the following bug: Ports - Bug #671: Email app randomly states "You need to be connected to the internet to create an account." - webOS Ports
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Actually, that is exactly what happens. After I enter a value in one field and tap another field, the keyboard goes away. I have to tap the field again for the keyboard to re-appear.
    i know you were referring to a bug in that feature.. i was just talking about the feature itself
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123