Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree27Likes
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Like Krotech & Sirwiggum I couldn't find how to increase /boot - any clever guys (or gals) out there that know how?

My workaround is the same, but different. I moved the TWRP recovery uImage to /media/internal so I am able to keep LuneOS and Evervolv Android 7 triple booting with webOS. Yes, it is a bit of a faff if I need to get to TWRP, but on a daily/weekly basis I use the OS's more than I need to use recovery.

Until we can increase /boot I'll keep this method.
    Hi! How far have we come with triple booting the newer versions of CM and LuneOS? Which versions have people successfully fitted together on the boot partition?

I've been out of the webOS loop for nearly three years and want to put new life to my old TP that is currently only functioning as a living room clock and conversation piece. It's so much work to read up on all the deeply technical information spread all over the webs, so I hope for a simpler answer here. I want a modern stable CM to be able to use as many Android apps as possible (streaming to Chromecast, smarthouse controls, social media and so on), and there is no point in installing LuneOS if I can only fit an older version.
    Living in Norway, currently owning a Touchpad 32GB that mostly show the clock, a working Pre 3 in a drawer, a dead Pre 3, a dead Pre and a working Palm m515.
    Kitkat runs the best. Fast and stable. The others work but at the cost of speed and crashing. Kitkat can triple boot with LuneOS and webOS without copying off uimages.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    I didn't know KK was small enough to triple boot. I didn't think that but was cracked.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Oh.. Well that was a year and a half before I put KK on a Touchpad, so I'm not surprised I forgot. Then again it could've been a week and I forgot.
    Thanks Alan! :-)

I hope Kitkat will do; it will at least be my first attempt. I'll keep you posted, though it may take some time before I actually have the free time I need to try it out.
    Living in Norway, currently owning a Touchpad 32GB that mostly show the clock, a working Pre 3 in a drawer, a dead Pre 3, a dead Pre and a working Palm m515.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Alan - thanks for the notice and twitter message.
    Is there anything here in the Forum or elsewhere with step by step instructions to get this triple boot working for KK and LuneOS and webOS?
    Honestly it's as simple as having webOS installed, using tptoolbox to install Android, and then following the steps here Install LuneOS for Tenderloin - WebOS-Ports. Get Tailor 0.3.1 for sure for the luneos-root option.
    Follow me on Twitter
    MartinH@webos likes this.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345