Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here you go:

To capture a screen shot on LuneOS - WebOS-Ports

(I wondered where the screenshots on my N4 had come from!)
    Last edited by elvispre; 06/26/2015 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Extra comment.
    That page exists in the wiki, but I can't find a link to it anywhere. I don't usually use the wiki search box, because most of the time, it doesn't return anything useful. In this case, it seems that it would have. I can't remember where I found it when I posted it here.
    I have now linked to it from the bug reporting guidelines page.
    I did a search and did not find anything so I was wondering what the two battery icons at the bottom of the screen are for as they do not match up with the traditional one at the top.
  5.    #25  
    I did a search and did not find anything so I was wondering what the two battery icons at the bottom of the screen are for as they do not match up with the traditional one at the top.
    These are the battery low notifications. They are a bit buggy still, need to tweak that a bit still ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    These are the battery low notifications. They are a bit buggy still, need to tweak that a bit still ;-)

Ah, I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. I've only seen those once or twice and had forgotten about them.
  7.    #27  
    Ah, I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. I've only seen those once or twice and had forgotten about them.
    I did some tweaking of them already, when battery is draining it seems OK just the behavior when charging or USB connected seems to need some tweaking still.

HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12