1.    #1  
    I am in the process of installing Lune and I am looking at the list of copied files and I see a uImage, but not uImage.moboot and I am not sure where I slipped up. It looks like it copied over OK as the file dates are the same, but it did not rename. Thanks for any pointers.

Yeah, I know fat fingered moboot in the title but caught it too late.
    Last edited by joeytino; 09/03/2014 at 07:37 PM.
    I had the same issue yesterday. Was missing the moboot comparing to the wiki page but after restart sure enough moboot prompted me about which OS to start.
    Will have to figure out where is the boot order since LuneOS is the default choice.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 60RH View Post
    I had the same issue yesterday. Was missing the moboot comparing to the wiki page but after restart sure enough moboot prompted me about which OS to start.
    Will have to figure out where is the boot order since LuneOS is the default choice.
    Thanks for that. I was hesitant to reboot until I saw your reply. Sure enough all went fine on reboot and so far so good. Although I am still curious if I did something wrong or that step needs to be updated in the directions.
    When android was first ported to TP, we used cyboot (in preware) to set which os booted, and how long one had to choose before the auto choice was booted.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    When android was first ported to TP, we used cyboot (in preware) to set which os booted, and how long one had to choose before the auto choice was booted.
    Yep I installed cyboot but it has android and webos predefined.
    I found another post about how to do that thru terminal but can't seem to find the file using Xecutah. Maybe mobile.default is hidden or something.
    here's the link:
    CyanogenMod: Change default boot to webOS