|08/27/2016, 11:24 PM||#1 (permalink)|
So, I can connect my LG Smart+ TV (model 60LB7100-UT) to my ASUS RT-N56U router, but I'm getting a "no internet via Wi-Fi" error. Here's some details:
- Both router and tv are updated to the latest firmware/software.
- Signal strength should not be an issue (not to far away, not too close)
- I've tried setting my router to an open network with no password, it did not work
- Tried disabling the firewall, did not work
- Guessing this isn't a router/security problem?
- Tried other various solutions across the web, seems like a common problem a lot of people can't fix
- This is the one lead I could not figure out https://support.signagelive.com/hc/e...IFI-to-connect (don't know how to get to the singage setup screen).
- Does not seem to be getting to the DNS server step?
|connection, lgtv, no internet|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|error: no internet connection when not Connected to internet||madgrizzle||HP TouchPad||1||11/17/2011 08:05 AM|
|how do I connect Touchpad to internet if hotel room only has ethernet internet?||roundruler||HP TouchPad||17||09/03/2011 09:52 PM|
|New Verizon Centro, don't use email or internet use, being billed for internet usage||AlbanyHDTV||Palm OS Devices & Apps||13||10/30/2008 09:07 AM|
|Internet Connection Problem - Automatically Connecting to the Internet||MekaMobile||Palm OS Devices & Apps||0||04/29/2005 08:50 AM|
|Internet Software: IMAP Mail Client, SSH Telnet, Internet Browser||MitzEclipse||Palm OS Devices & Apps||5||04/30/2001 12:44 AM|