webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > How to get rid of Live TV on LG smart OS 2?
How to get rid of Live TV on LG smart OS 2?

Old 07/18/2016, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hello Guys,
Everytime I start my TV I see this ugly no signal for Live TV in LG smart OS 2. I only use youtube and Netflix on it. or smart share.
How can I get rid of it? instead having some beautiful background or a clock or whatever else. This is really ridiculous that they haven't think anything about this.
I don't want Live TV. even the old smasung TVs had some background selection tools or a clock widget on screen.
SohrabMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/2016, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

I cut the chord and don't have a 'live tv' signal either and I don't have this issue. I simply use a Roku player or Chromecast and simply leave it on that input when I turn the TV off. The TV should start up to whatever input had when you turned it off. But.. having said that, if you aren't using a streaming device, I'd suggest getting one. Even if you get a cheap Chromecast device and plug it in, it will always have a beautiful picture in the background if you just use that as your input item.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lg tv, live tv, web os 2.0