webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > Twitch app for LG Webos 2.0
Twitch app for LG Webos 2.0

Old 04/20/2016, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hello everyone,

I just purchased a new TV from LG, but unfortunately I found out that my favorite Twitch app isn't supported by the LG Content store. I was browsing online and found couple of home made apps, which did turn on, but after clicking on the stream nothing happened. I was hoping there could be someone here that has a same issue and figured it out, or if there is another app at LG content store which could replace the Twitch.

I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance guys!
mrpalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/2016, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

People claim this probably works on webOS 2.0?

https://github.com/astashko/Simple-Twitch

No idea. Haven't tried it. I don't use Twitch. Sorry.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/2016, 06:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

i watch twitch from my browser wiYh no problem.
VaandaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2016, 06:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hello twitch viewers,
recently (since 1-2 weeks) my twitch stopped working properly (from the browser). First i noticed the chat disappeared and never wanted to load again. Then i noticed there is a problem in general. Today rarely anything loads..The page stays blank there are no streams showing. Only the first page shows but the player is missing.
Its not a problem with the internet connection.
In the past i didn't have any problems and never thought about trying to get a twitch app..
I cleaned history, looked for updates but that's all i can think of...
Does anyone else have such problem? Help!
cynthia666 is offline   Reply With Quote