1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

I just purchased a new TV from LG, but unfortunately I found out that my favorite Twitch app isn't supported by the LG Content store. I was browsing online and found couple of home made apps, which did turn on, but after clicking on the stream nothing happened. I was hoping there could be someone here that has a same issue and figured it out, or if there is another app at LG content store which could replace the Twitch.

I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance guys!
    People claim this probably works on webOS 2.0?

https://github.com/astashko/Simple-Twitch

No idea. Haven't tried it. I don't use Twitch. Sorry.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    i watch twitch from my browser wiYh no problem.
    Hello twitch viewers,
    recently (since 1-2 weeks) my twitch stopped working properly (from the browser). First i noticed the chat disappeared and never wanted to load again. Then i noticed there is a problem in general. Today rarely anything loads..The page stays blank there are no streams showing. Only the first page shows but the player is missing.
    Its not a problem with the internet connection.
    In the past i didn't have any problems and never thought about trying to get a twitch app..
    I cleaned history, looked for updates but that's all i can think of...
    Does anyone else have such problem? Help!
    My TV has WebOS 2.0
    Here's how I'm doing it with any Android:

How to watch Twitch on LG WebOS TVs:

<edited by mod>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/05/2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: please just refer to your main post on this
    Well what happened with Twitch? Last time i tried, I was able to watch streams from the web browser, yesterday it couldn't load anything. The video windows stays on black screen and only the chat works. I'm with webos 2.0. Anyone else having the same problem? I tried some of the third party apps, but they don't work. This is pretty annoying, why is there still not official app for Twitch, it's only gonna get bigger and LG need to step up.

Edit: @gabscoretes I tried only with "TV cast for LG" and it works, why do you need "Ace for Twitch" and "Web Video Cast"?
    Last edited by Tsunamibg; 01/24/2017 at 05:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunamibg View Post
    Well what happened with Twitch? Last time i tried, I was able to watch streams from the web browser, yesterday it couldn't load anything. The video windows stays on black screen and only the chat works. I'm with webos 2.0. Anyone else having the same problem? I tried some of the third party apps, but they don't work. This is pretty annoying, why is there still not official app for Twitch, it's only gonna get bigger and LG need to step up.

same with me
    work fine last few days just black screen
    hope they will fix this