webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > Finally got a WebOS TV! (55LB7200)
Finally got a WebOS TV! (55LB7200)

Old 08/13/2015, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

I got my hands finny on the webos tv. Does anyone have any tips and tricks that I sound know about? Also how do you re-register the LG Magic Remote?
mrmarquis9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/13/2015, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Registering the Magic Remote Control

You must register the Magic Remote Control on your Smart TV when you use it for the first time. To register your Magic Remote Control using the Wheel (OK) button, perform the following steps:
  1. Turn on your Smart TV.
  2. Wait for 10 seconds while your Smart TV turns on.
  3. Aim the Magic Remote Control at the Smart TV, and then press the Wheel (OK) button. A message appears after the Magic Remote Control is registered.

If the Magic Remote Control does not register, turn your Smart TV off and on again and repeat the registration process.

If the Magic Remote Control is not functioning properly, initialize it and then re-register it. To use the Smart Home () button and BACK () button on the Magic Remote Control to re-register the Magic Remote Control, perform the following steps:
  1. Hold down the Smart Home () button and BACK () button on the Magic Remote Control for 5 seconds to initialize the Magic Remote Control.
  2. Aim the Magic Remote Control at your Smart TV, and then press the Wheel (OK) button. A message appears after the Magic Remote Control is registered.

NOTE:
Aim the Magic Remote Control at your Smart TV, and then hold down the BACK () button for 5 seconds to re-register the Magic Remote Control.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/13/2015, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks!
mrmarquis9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
smart tv, television, webos