• 2 Post By akitayo
  • 1 Post By eblade
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 1 Post By etphoto
  • 1 Post By tituskwashie
  1.    #1  
    Well LG just uploaded on Youtube the new advertising video:

Introducing 2015 LG Smart TV with webOS 2.0

If you own a LG WebOS TV already please let us know what do you find as new on WebOS 2.0 compared with the first version.

Or if you own the version LG Smart TV with WebOS 2.0 what did you find different. Thanks.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzhUIxmEd3w&feature=em-uploademail[/YT]

LG webOS TV is designed to be obvisously simple, so that it
    is easier to learn and more fun to use. Now, all you have to
    do is relax as webOS 2.0 makes the TV experience simpler
    than before.

Find out more @http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-55LF630V
    Anyone know when webOS 2.0 tv's will be available in Europe?
    LOVE the Joker reference on the wall around the 20-second mark or so. And the Bean Bird graffiti.

(i wrote much of the feature at 2:00 and the one at 2:27 .. :-) *humblebrag* )
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    akitayo likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeMarshal View Post
    Anyone know when webOS 2.0 tv's will be available in Europe?
    Visit LG Global site and select your country/language:

LG Electronics

scroll down left a little to select.
    Oh, wow, the 2.0 TVs are already out. Did not know this.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Oh, wow, the 2.0 TVs are already out. Did not know this.
    LG webOS 2.0 Smart TVs are coming to every country Apparently are more expensive than first gen
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    LG webOS 2.0 Smart TVs are coming to every country Apparently are more expensive than first gen
    I'm definitely going to take a trip down to the local Microcenter, where they usually have insanely good deals on LG TVs, and checking to see if there's a super fantastic deal on the 1st gen :-)
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    LOVE the Joker reference on the wall around the 20-second mark or so. And the Bean Bird graffiti.

(i wrote much of the feature at 2:00 and the one at 2:27 .. :-) *humblebrag* )
    Nicely done! I like the new Quick Settings!
    eblade likes this.
    Thank you LG. Keeping WebOS alive.
    eblade likes this.
    I saw a Samsung Smart TV commercial yesterday and did a double take. they have copied the WebOS look from LG for their home screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by petbull View Post
    I saw a Samsung Smart TV commercial yesterday and did a double take. they have copied the WebOS look from LG for their home screen.
    I must have seen the same commercial - I saw one that made me stop and watch because the interface looked just like LG's webOS interface. Then the Samsung branding and voicework came up and I was like:

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Nicely done! I like the new Quick Settings!
    I thought you'd like the channels in launcher ribbon

Surprise, eh?
    I haven't had a chance to play with the Tizen TVs, but yeah, if you un-slant the tiles, it sure does look the same doesn't it?
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
  13.    #13  
    Please Do you know the link for that commercial ? Thanks
    I'm definitely going to take a trip down to the local Microcenter, where they usually have insanely good deals on LG TVs, and checking to see if there's a super fantastic deal on the 1st gen :-)
    Why bother going for a first gen if LG still hasn't confirmed bringing webos 2.0 to first generation TV's? You might get disappointed just like a lot of us stuck with webos 1.x and a lot a bugs. I wouldn't recommend it.
    petbull likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by UI Designer View Post
    Very funny. It's not April yet!
    Look here. It's not the same commercial, but you can see the similarities around the 1 minute mark.

Does anyone have a WebOS 2.0 tv yet?