01/29/2015, 12:53 PM
Got this email early this morning. LG has released the SDK for webOS TV 2.0.0 along with Release Notes.
Maximize your app development environment with webOS TV SDK 2.0.0.
Click here to download now.
LG represents webOS TV SDK 2.0.0 with these features!
- Newly provided Luna Service API : Magic Remote API, In-App Purchase API, TV Device Information API and Setting Service API
- Choosing SDK version and emulator versions to install with installer.
- Faster app creation speed and support for symbolic link file in app packaging.
- Bundle browser, Chromium, is provided for app testing and debugging.
- Emulates webOS TV V2.0.0 and changing remote control emulator skin is available in emulator.
- Packaging, installing and launching app with simplified step in IDE and Sublime plugin.
- Controlling apps on target through IDE and code samples can be imported to IDE by drag-and-drop.
- Auto completion and snippets are supported in Sublime plugin.
To see more at Release Notes, click here.
This e-mail address is not monitored 24 hours a day. If you encounter technical problems, go to Forums contact our experts for technical assistance.