1.    #1  
    Speak up if you have a 60 inch model mounted on the wall. I want to know what mounting brackets work well.

I have a 60 inch that I want to put on the wall, and I am trying to figure out what bracket to get.

Thanks,

Travis
    Quote Originally Posted by tmanalowishus View Post
    Speak up if you have a 60 inch model mounted on the wall. I want to know what mounting brackets work well.

I have a 60 inch that I want to put on the wall, and I am trying to figure out what bracket to get.

Thanks,

Travis
    You're much better off asking here for mounting: Home Entertainment & Theater Builder - AVS Forum

As long as your TV has VESA mounting points it will work.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    You're much better off asking here for mounting: Home Entertainment & Theater Builder - AVS Forum

As long as your TV has VESA mounting points it will work.
    Thanks for the link. Perhaps I will inquire there as well.

I came here because I am looking for people willing to share personal experiences--difficulties and successes--specifically regarding wall-mounting an LG 60LB6300.

I read a review for the TV somewhere, in which the reviewer claimed that the connection ports on the back of the TV are positioned such that most wall-mount brackets will block them.

Does anyone have experience wall-mounting one of these things? If so, what worked well? What was problematic?

Thanks,

Travis