webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > Wall Mounted 60 Inch?
Wall Mounted 60 Inch?

Old 01/22/2015, 10:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Speak up if you have a 60 inch model mounted on the wall. I want to know what mounting brackets work well.

I have a 60 inch that I want to put on the wall, and I am trying to figure out what bracket to get.

Thanks,

Travis
tmanalowishus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/2015, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmanalowishus View Post
Speak up if you have a 60 inch model mounted on the wall. I want to know what mounting brackets work well.

I have a 60 inch that I want to put on the wall, and I am trying to figure out what bracket to get.

Thanks,

Travis
You're much better off asking here for mounting: Home Entertainment & Theater Builder - AVS Forum

As long as your TV has VESA mounting points it will work.

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
ToniCipriani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/2015, 11:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
You're much better off asking here for mounting: Home Entertainment & Theater Builder - AVS Forum

As long as your TV has VESA mounting points it will work.
Thanks for the link. Perhaps I will inquire there as well.

I came here because I am looking for people willing to share personal experiences--difficulties and successes--specifically regarding wall-mounting an LG 60LB6300.

I read a review for the TV somewhere, in which the reviewer claimed that the connection ports on the back of the TV are positioned such that most wall-mount brackets will block them.

Does anyone have experience wall-mounting one of these things? If so, what worked well? What was problematic?

Thanks,

Travis
tmanalowishus is offline   Reply With Quote