1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I tried to install webOS TV SDK V1.2.0 on Win7, but when I select to instal emulator checkbox, it keeps asking me to instal VirtualBox (although I got it installed).
    I tried installing/reinstalling 3-4 versions of VirtualBox (mostly 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x) and still it prompts me to install VirtualBox.

(I even tried instaling VMWare Player and ran Windows XP on virtual machine, but then it doesn't procede the instalation after initial screen, so I guess installing it on XP is not an option.)

Please help me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsver View Post
    Hello,
    I tried to install webOS TV SDK V1.2.0 on Win7, but when I select to instal emulator checkbox, it keeps asking me to instal VirtualBox (although I got it installed).
    I tried installing/reinstalling 3-4 versions of VirtualBox (mostly 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x) and still it prompts me to install VirtualBox.

(I even tried instaling VMWare Player and ran Windows XP on virtual machine, but then it doesn't procede the instalation after initial screen, so I guess installing it on XP is not an option.)

Please help me out.
    Have you solved the problem?