|01/14/2015, 03:23 AM||#1 (permalink)|
An updated list of LG WebOS TVs partners.
In addition to GoPro, new content options on WebOS TVs include the following:
• Sling TV: In 2015, LG WebOS 1.0 and WebOS 2.0 TVs will be able to stream Dish’s new Sling TV over-the-top (OTT) live television service, with more than a dozen popular news, sports, family, lifestyle and on-demand content channels for a $20 month fee.
• DirecTV: LG’s WebOS 2.0 TV will offer access to the satellite TV provider’s new 4K VOD content through a future update that will be available later in the year. LG smart-TV owners with a DirecTV Genie HD DVR will be able to access DirecTV 4K and other services without the need of a wired connection or a separate box.
• Netflix, Amazon and YouTube 4K: LG 4K Ultra HD smart TVs will be able to receive 4K content from providers Netflix, Amazon and YouTube, enabling LG customers to enjoy a wide variety of 4K content including TV series, movies, music videos and more. LG’s WebOS 2.0 smart TVs are expected to be among the first receiving certification under the new “Netflix Recommended TV” program, an independent smart-TV evaluation program that helps consumers identify televisions built from the ground up for a superior Internet TV experience.
• HSN: The TV commerce retailer is teaming with LG to launch a new and simpler way to shop while watching live broadcasting through HSN programming on LG smart TVs with WebOS 1.0 and 2.0, the companies said. Consumers will be able to make instant selections using an HSN app on the LG Launcher Bar while viewing HSN programming.
• Showtime SHO Sync: LG’s Live Plus technology will be available on LG smart TVs with WebOS 2.0 allowing access to onscreen trivia, polls and social features from Showtime SHO Sync.
• DramaFever: The provider of OTT international content will provide and app with the latest in TV and movies will from its rich international library of shows and movies.
• iHeartRadio: The free, all-in-one digital audio service will deliver music options to LG smart TVs with WebOS 1.0 and 2.0 beginning in January. Users will be able to stream thousands of live radio stations with the click of a remote. - See more at: LG Reveals New Partners For WebOS TVs | http://www.twice.com
LG Reveals New Partners For WebOS TVs | http://www.twice.com
Last edited by akitayo; 01/14/2015 at 03:51 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|webOS revival: 5 potential partners for...||ilovedessert||webOS Discussion Lounge||16||11/03/2011 07:18 AM|
|[FRONTPAGE]HP's partners eyeing webOS||4r4qg||General News & Discussion||0||05/16/2011 09:08 AM|
|HP Partners Testing The Waters On WebOS Development||prethadd81||General News & Discussion||4||05/14/2011 02:11 PM|
|HPís WebOS [Article] TouchPad reveals iPadís multitasking weaknesses||berdinkerdickle||HP TouchPad||1||04/04/2011 02:54 PM|
|HP Partners Prepare For webOS Tablets||ilovedessert||General News & Discussion||18||10/06/2010 12:51 PM|