webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > LG OLED TV NEW Ad.
LG OLED TV NEW Ad.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eblade

Old 11/27/2014, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
News Contributor

I really like that true black picture of the horse below

All the information about LG OLED TV WebOs powered you can find it here:

OLED TVs | LG Curved OLED Televisions | LG UK
akitayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/28/2014, 06:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Sitting a comparable OLED next to a LCD is just absolutely mind-blowing. I've witnessed this. Things in OLED absolutely look "too real" sometimes! Content creators may need to start dealing with dark areas better, thankfully.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by akitayo likes this.
Old 11/29/2014, 02:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
News Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblade View Post
Sitting a comparable OLED next to a LCD is just absolutely mind-blowing. I've witnessed this. Things in OLED absolutely look "too real" sometimes! Content creators may need to start dealing with dark areas better, thankfully.
I was wondering how many are changing from LED to OLED since this last is not to cheap yet. Maybe the quality of picture will take the consumer to upgrade.
akitayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/2014, 08:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblade View Post
Sitting a comparable OLED next to a LCD is just absolutely mind-blowing. I've witnessed this. Things in OLED absolutely look "too real" sometimes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebladerunner
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Beanbirds glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All these moments will be lost in time...