webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > LG Competition for Nordic app developers
LG Competition for Nordic app developers
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive

Old 11/25/2014, 11:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

I saw this tweeted. I was going to put this on pivotCE, but the event it's connected to was last week & 'Nordic webOS TV app developers' is likely a small number of people. Anyone reading pivotCE is likely here, so this is easier than an article.
The Competition - LG webOS - Smart TV Event

Quote:
Join our webOS app competition for a chance to win a trip to San Francisco to get a tour at LGs webOS lab in Silicon Valley and also win our latest 55 inch OLED-TV.
App submission deadline: 31st March 2015

You don't need to have attended the event, but it's for Nordic developers only (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway)
Old 11/25/2014, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Whoever wins, let me know when the trip is, and I'll try to meet you there. :-)
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote