webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > What future apps should we look forward to?
What future apps should we look forward to?

Old 10/14/2014, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

What apps should we expect to receive on the tv? I know we have the main ones like netflix, hulu & vudu, but were missing some essential ones such as: HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, Max Go, TWC Tv (probably wont happen).

Surely its a great start, but just getting this tv a few days ago, I am new to it and wonder what the future holds. I have this part of me that feels like I will now live a webOS death again that I purchased a tv, which I hope doesnt happen obviously.

I know losing vonshak to pebble surely doesnt help, but I am sure things are still moving ahead at LG with the news of the watch etc.
ryancell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/2014, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancell View Post
What apps should we expect to receive on the tv? I know we have the main ones like netflix, hulu & vudu, but were missing some essential ones such as: HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, Max Go, TWC Tv (probably wont happen).

Surely its a great start, but just getting this tv a few days ago, I am new to it and wonder what the future holds. I have this part of me that feels like I will now live a webOS death again that I purchased a tv, which I hope doesnt happen obviously.

I know losing vonshak to pebble surely doesnt help, but I am sure things are still moving ahead at LG with the news of the watch etc.
Hi,

I agree that some apps are missing. I dont care much about facebook etc. I would also like to see HBO and other tv apps esp. From Denmark.
paqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/2014, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Perhaps a Google Voice app or an app that will talk to a Subsonic server. :-)
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote