1.    #1  
    What apps should we expect to receive on the tv? I know we have the main ones like netflix, hulu & vudu, but were missing some essential ones such as: HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, Max Go, TWC Tv (probably wont happen).

Surely its a great start, but just getting this tv a few days ago, I am new to it and wonder what the future holds. I have this part of me that feels like I will now live a webOS death again that I purchased a tv, which I hope doesnt happen obviously.

I know losing vonshak to pebble surely doesnt help, but I am sure things are still moving ahead at LG with the news of the watch etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancell View Post
    What apps should we expect to receive on the tv? I know we have the main ones like netflix, hulu & vudu, but were missing some essential ones such as: HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, Max Go, TWC Tv (probably wont happen).

Surely its a great start, but just getting this tv a few days ago, I am new to it and wonder what the future holds. I have this part of me that feels like I will now live a webOS death again that I purchased a tv, which I hope doesnt happen obviously.

I know losing vonshak to pebble surely doesnt help, but I am sure things are still moving ahead at LG with the news of the watch etc.
    Hi,

I agree that some apps are missing. I dont care much about facebook etc. I would also like to see HBO and other tv apps esp. From Denmark.
    Perhaps a Google Voice app or an app that will talk to a Subsonic server. :-)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: