1.    #1  
    i have a lg 49ub8500, and it is fabulous. but after a few weeks- i have been wondering, how can one add a bluetooth keyboard? using the remote to type in webpages is annoying. what is the point of having a web browser if you have to use the remote to henpeck the keyboard?

i find absolutely nothing about it anywhere, if i do a google search it is all friggen reviews, not answers to questions. i am hoping this site might help.
    There's discussion on that here LG webOS TV: Got one!!
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    I know there are many USB 2.4ghz keyboards that work, I don't know anything about connecting Bluetooth keyboards directly.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    i use a logitech k400 - that works a treat - i think that uses a form of bluetooth - but only paired with a logitech unify mini usb adaptor
    Quote Originally Posted by billigmeister View Post
    i use a logitech k400 - that works a treat - i think that uses a form of bluetooth - but only paired with a logitech unify mini usb adaptor
    I have a 2.4 ghz Logitech keyboard w USB adapter - mouse and some keys work (menu, etc) but can't type any letters into web search, etc
    I need to use the Magic Mouse to type letters on virtual KB- that is cumbersome, any ideas on how to get kB to type into fields? Thx
    Go the Logitech K400r

Plug and play and it all works even in Web Browser

Joff
    Quote Originally Posted by joffofoz View Post
    Go the Logitech K400r

Plug and play and it all works even in Web Browser

Joff
    Hello,
    I have an LG 65UF6800. It is a very nice TV.
    I tried a Logitech MK320 wireless mouse and keyboard with a USB dongle.
    The mouse worked well in all cases. The keyboard worked well for the Web
    access app and the Netflix app.
    The keyboard would not work at all for the u-tube app and would only allow
    numeric entry for Amazon and Huluplus.
    Would you expect the K400r would resolve these issues or do you have any other thoughts?
    My initial inclination is that the individual apps handle input of characters in different ways
    and that LG is not controlling app implimentation methods very closely.
    Thanks in advance for anyone's thoughts.
    Regnalfrud
    My apologies,
    I was away from my notes and quoted the Logitech MK320 keyboard performance incorrectly.

The corrected info is:
    The mouse worked well in all cases. The keyboard worked as follows using various apps:

Internet access and Netflix - Keyboard works OK.
    Amazon app - No keyboard function.
    U-Tube and HuluPlus - Numeric character input OK, Alpha character input non-functional.

Any input would be appreciated.
    Regnalfrud
    Download the LG TV Plus remote app for LG Webos TV. Works great. You use your phone keyboard on the browser or when needed. There are also other LG TV remote apps ryour can choose from.