Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pilotovef
  • 1 Post By Pilotovef
  1.    #1  
    BTW Russian webOS fans are playing with beta firmware 04.30.08 for LG webOS TV's (for non-US markets). There are a lot of enhancements.

What's new:
    1 You can save the list of channels on the stick and the stick on the TV. , On a flash drive, a file GlobalClone00001.TLL
    2. smart ball game now displays all folders, select no other and it is not needed) on the old 4.0.13 South Africa every time you had to manually choose!
    3 You can take a screen shot, it is stored in the internal memory of the TV and is available in a smart ball or application photo editor! Photo attach.
    4 We now note on a black background moving the cursor, a white patch not spend kvadratami- lit areas, and earned as expected, a small circular pattern around the cursor.
    5. WebOS updated to 1.3.0 (afro-arches) - apparently the name of the kernel.
    Add 6 pieces of information with tips on the setup menu.
    7 When connecting stick, and other devices, now appears at the bottom of a small box with a screen of information from the bottom instead of the entire strip.

Firmware Info: webOS Forums Russia

Recovery Ifo: webOS Forums Russia
    Last edited by Pilotovef; 08/18/2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Dan Shortell likes this.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    I am not sure thats is a beta firmware. Thats the version we have received already here in Mexico and USA.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eoga View Post
    I am not sure thats is a beta firmware. Thats the version we have received already here in Mexico and USA.
    Official 04.30.08 is here in Russia. First impressions are very positive - all the menus have earned really quite quickly. Updated shop LG Store, there are new items, as well as now when downloading an application writes how much memory is in the TV and how much is already in use. TODAY pleasantly pleased with its moving animation, beauty just like in advertising

Attached Images Attached Images
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Bahhhh!! I wish this stuff was happening for US versions too. Cool stuff!
    Just flashed my UK 55LB650v with 4.30.08 from that Russian website and it worked like a charm
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Shortell View Post
    Just flashed my UK 55LB650v with 4.30.08 from that Russian website and it worked like a charm
    Dan I just got 4.30.09 on my 47LB650V in the UK through standard update process on TV. In the 15 mins I've had it it seems quicker and smoother.

Keep up the good work LG and keep the enhancements coming. I see the PLEX app is also available but I don't use it.

Biggest thing I need is a 2nd tuner to allow me to record one channel whilst watching another. I assume it would be impossible to retrofit this to the TV - or is it?
  7.    #7  
    04.30.12 beta firmware for LB650-LB730 (australia). As always for your's risk.

http://bit.ly/1u82P0h