1.    #1  
    Guys anyone knows a way to play a 3D Iso in the TV directly ?

Till now i achieve this by using anydvd to mount the bluray.. then with MakeMKV i do a .mkv with the MVC checked and then with TSmuxer i make the mkv to .m2ts and by puting it to a disk my Samung Bluray H6500 can play it ok.. but i need to find a way to play it in the TV directly because i will give back the BluRay player...

Thx
    Chris
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    There is no way to do that now.

You can build a dedicated htpc to do much more than just play your few 3d movies .

I use a i3-3225 cpu with integraded Intel HD 4000 which plays all the 3d stuff, I have xbmc as a media center and made a script to play daemon tools and launch external player ppower dvd 14 so I can play full frame untouched 3d blu ray movies, tthisworkes only on windows, I use windows 8.1, hope I was of help.
    rip it to an avi or mp4 and put it on a usb?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I can play 3D SBS mkv files. I don't know how to make them but I can play them on my 49UB8500.