webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > musixmatch - 1st smartphone app to use ConnectSDK
musixmatch - 1st smartphone app to use ConnectSDK

Old 06/30/2014, 04:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

LG Bean Bird ‏@LGBeanBird:
Check out the @musixmatch app on your #webOS LG TV! 1st smartphone app to use @ConnectSDK Connect SDK Developers https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yrify&hl=en_GB

https://twitter.com/LGBeanBird/statu...88154204475392

Anyone tried this?
Old 06/30/2014, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

I played with it for a few minutes.. I kind of like it's ability to overlay lyrics to songs playing on my phone, over any app that is on screen.. that's pretty cool, and I didn't know it was possible to do that in Android.. but I couldn't figure out what it wants to try to stream to the TV.. the stream to TV function is apparently only available when you're playing media that is stored on your phone, and I don't have any.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
connectsdk, lg webos, lgwebos