1.    #1  
    I just bought a LG 42LB650V and in the store they told me that it was easy to connect the tv with iPhone and iPad. That was a week ago and I still haven't found a way to do it.

So, does anyone know if there is an easy way of doing this?
    What do you mean by 'connect with' the iPhone or iPad'? There are a couple of LG apps for the TV's... a remote control, and a smartshare app (to share video and pictures with the TV), but the smartshare app isn't going to be fully functional for a 2-3 months yet. Just look for the apps in the Apple store.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    What do you mean by 'connect with' the iPhone or iPad'? There are a couple of LG apps for the TV's... a remote control, and a smartshare app (to share video and pictures with the TV), but the smartshare app isn't going to be fully functional for a 2-3 months yet. Just look for the apps in the Apple store.
    I mean similar to airplay. That I can play content from my iPhone on my LG tv.

I've tried to find things in app store. Maybe it's because I live in Sweden, but can't find anything that seems to solve my problem. The LG store isn't avaliable here yet.
    You mean this?
    Connect SDK Developers

Connect SDK is here
    Connect SDK Supported Features

Supports iOS & Android, but it may be a while before someone actually makes an app.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    You mean this?
    Connect SDK Developers

Connect SDK is here
    Connect SDK Supported Features

Supports iOS & Android, but it may be a while before someone actually makes an app.
    I'm not sure. I got the impression that it wouldn't need any addons or so. More like it should just work with the software in the tv as it is.
    Maybe try something with Upnp support? There should be apps for that.