Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    You should write a letter to LG detailing this experience and high light the abuse from LG staff.
    Its very poor service and terrible way to handle customers.

I also read that if you refuse usage data LG will make it dumb and tell you to take the issue up with your retailer.

LG will make your smart TV dumb if you decline to share usage data | News | Geek.com
    Last edited by Firepower; 05/26/2014 at 06:05 AM.
    That's an interesting link to read... I wonder if LG applies the same "methods" to its phones...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
    You should write a letter to LG detailing this experience and high light the abuse from LG staff.
    Its very poor service and terrible way to handle customers.

I also read that if you refuse usage data LG will make it dumb and tell you to take the issue up with your retailer.

LG will make your smart TV dumb if you decline to share usage data | News | Geek.com
    That link makes me shudder.

I forwarded that link to a good friend and fellow webOS fan with the following message:

Heard a little about this before, but this is unnerving. WebOS will fail again...and in a big ball of flame (for the last time), if LG keeps this **** up.
    Ugh. That new TOS is total BS. Not a happy camper with companies who do stuff like this. If a person does opt-in and allows LG to collect data, they should at LEAST not send it in plain text. Wow.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12