webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  LG webOS TV > [Article] Hands on with LG's webOS Smart+ TVs
[Article] Hands on with LG's webOS Smart+ TVs
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 2 Post By Donutt007

Old 04/29/2014, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Here's a nice new 'hands-on' article from TechHive for the webOS TV's. It isn't super in-depth, but they seem to really like the interface!

Quote:
And in our demo, switching between inputs was not just easy, but also very fast. We loaded up a 4K episode of House of Cards in the Netflix app, then over to a 1080p music video in YouTube. Then switching back to House of Cards was near instantaneous. The webOS TV let us change apps and inputs like flipping through channels on a cable box.
Check out the article here and let us know what you think!

Hands on with LG's webOS Smart+ TVs | TechHive

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by akitayo likes this.
Old 04/29/2014, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
News Contributor

I took the liberty of capturing that video, here it is:

akitayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by HelloNNNewman, petbull
Old 04/30/2014, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Irks me that some features I don't seem to have on my TV... like the "today" card.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/2014, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
Irks me that some features I don't seem to have on my TV... like the "today" card.
I was told they are ironing out the Today feature, but it should be awesome when it finally does. I'm still waiting patiently for the store to open!!
Donutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by HelloNNNewman and Brennan Rowe like this.
Thanked By: HelloNNNewman