Like Tree183Likes
    Yer killin' me man!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yer killin' me man!

Hahaha Just nice to have "something" new to discuss!
    If they would only have plasma's running webOS I would have already bought one ;-) Led is just not it image quality wise and OLED still out of my budget :'(

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    petbull and T4H_KiserSose like this.
    I agree with you about plasma being the best, but every OLED screen I have seen is disgusting. I mean colors not price. (IMO of course ) I've seen some pretty good LCD screens.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/26/2014 at 11:50 AM.
    T4H_KiserSose likes this.
    Is it too soon to be In Saudi Arabia ?? I'm working still in Saudi and I've been looking to get a TV since now I have a Prime Audiophile set up. I gots me Touchpad and Pre 3 functioning here in the KSA and when I saw this I just had to start reading up again on it since LG took over. And I agree with Herrie and Grabber on the Plasma. I have a Panasonic at home and still love the picture
    So I caved in and bought the 55LB7200!!
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by Donutt007 View Post
    So I caved in and bought the 55LB7200!!
    Yes! That's a hell of a cave you made, but I don't think you will regret it!
    Let us know what you think and what your impressions are! Congrats!
    I measured my old TV, and I could get away with a 39" model, but a 42" is just too much bigger to comfortably fit there. The 32" model is actually slightly smaller overall than my current 24" model.

9.    #109  
    I measured my old TV, and I could get away with a 39" model, but a 42" is just too much bigger to comfortably fit there. The 32" model is actually slightly smaller overall than my current 24" model.

Hammer, crowbar, ducktape. Anything is possible.
  10.    #110  
    I wonder if the advertised 'recommended' function of the TV where it learns your viewing tastes and displays a recommended list of items is only on upper-end TV's.... because I don't seem to have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I wonder if the advertised 'recommended' function of the TV where it learns your viewing tastes and displays a recommended list of items is only on upper-end TV's.... because I don't seem to have it.
    Maybe it's still learning.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/28/2014 at 07:54 PM.
    Hammer, crowbar, ducktape. Anything is possible.
    Ok now you've got me thinking.. I really don't move the TV around as much as I thought I would when I mounted it there... with a different type of wall mount, maybe I could manage the 42"... Oh boy here we go! Believe me I considered taking the mirror off of the wide dresser and just plopping a 65" TV there instead, but it was not a very popular idea with the wife.
    They're trying to find you shows about webOS, but all they have are youtube demos and reruns of 'Castle'.

You want movies? How about that second 'Bourne' film where ?

Or swipe right to the FUTURE!

Coming soon: The Bean Bird Show!
    Last edited by Preemptive; 04/28/2014 at 10:21 PM.
    The Competition:

Google Cast

Apple TV

Sorry, I'll go away now....
    Ok now you've got me thinking.. I really don't move the TV around as much as I thought I would when I mounted it there... with a different type of wall mount, maybe I could manage the 42"... Oh boy here we go! Believe me I considered taking the mirror off of the wide dresser and just plopping a 65" TV there instead, but it was not a very popular idea with the wife.
    Tell the wife you can buy a camera for the tv which would basically turn it into a 65" mirror!
    sineansceal likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donutt007 View Post
    Tell the wife you can buy a camera for the tv which would basically turn it into a 65" mirror!
    I was going to say "If you promise to keep it really clean, then when the display is blank, it looks like a dim mirror" .. but Donutt has a better idea.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    So I ran all that by her over lunch.. She didn't hit me but she was not open to the 65" TV mirror. I'll see if I can make the 42" work.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/29/2014 at 02:06 PM.
    If you have children, you could recruit them for a nagging campaign...

Does that suggestion make me a bad person? ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    If you have children, you could recruit them for a nagging campaign...

Does that suggestion make me a bad person? ;-)
    I would do that if I was wanting to replace the Plasma in the living room, but we don't encourage our kids to watch tv in our room.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/30/2014 at 04:16 PM.
  20.    #120  
    I would do that if I was wanting to replace the Plasma in the living room, but we don't encourage our kids to watch tv in our room.
    Because they keep knocking over the camcorders?
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast