Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By eblade
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
  • 2 Post By boovish
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  • 2 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    I don't even know what category to put this in, because it's a theme for Android, that some fan based on the images and videos of the webOS TVs at CES ...

WebOS 14 Android Homescreen by jeremiahaj24 - MyColorscreen

Looks pretty cool to me, though I admit I haven't tried it. My phone is on the other side of the house and I'm too lazy to go get it right now.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    that was quick.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    xandros9 likes this.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    It's gone all ready. Cool app though.
    Let's go LG, be not like HP.

Qualcom 2700 > Touchpoint Dual Band> Samsung n400> Treo 650> Treo 800w> LG Optimus S> Pre > Franken Pre 2 > Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by imurrx View Post
    It's gone all ready. Cool app though.
    ? I still see it...

Would this be possible on webOS? Would it even be usable?

If anyone tries it on an Android and has video, that would be fun to see.
    Looks cool, imma try it on my Gnex

EDIT: It crashes Themer and it's unable to install on my Gnex
    Last edited by Nonononoki; 01/25/2014 at 09:08 AM.
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Looks cool, imma try it on my Gnex

EDIT: It crashes Themer and it's unable to install on my Gnex
    A work in progress then... ;-)
    From the pic, looks like it's developed on the Nexus 4. Mine is Android-less ATM or I'd give it a whirl.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Anybody else realize that the webOS TV UI was designed to be for a TV ONLY, and not a smaller device?
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Grabber5.0 and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    Well, the Themer app doesn't work on my Nexus 5. Oh well.
  10.    #10  
    the app seems to work, but i can't figure out how to sideload. i follow the instructions, but nothing new shows up. just to get it to see it's own exports, i had to export something, then uninstall and reinstall it. dumb. also their support link is 404, and their forums are down.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    the app seems to work, but i can't figure out how to sideload. i follow the instructions, but nothing new shows up. just to get it to see it's own exports, i had to export something, then uninstall and reinstall it. dumb. also their support link is 404, and their forums are down.
    Don't worry...

Eel Mochi webOS theme
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Anybody else realize that the webOS TV UI was designed to be for a TV ONLY, and not a smaller device?
    So I take it you've never used a crescent wrench as a hammer?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Don't worry...

Eel Mochi webOS theme
    that's not even close to the same thing. :-)
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    that's not even close to the same thing. :-)
    Did I say it was? ;-)
  15.    #15  
    Anyone get this working? Got some tips for what to do, exactly, for installing the theme file?
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    I gave up trying to get this on my GNex.
    As you mentioned: no instructions for proper sideload (do I have to adb sideload the zip? Who knows!), forums non-existant and even my google skillZ could not rustle up the necessary details.

Uninstalled Themer.
    I'll stick with Apex Launcher and my GlasKart theme.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  17.    #17  
    I tried putting it in the folder named whatever the site said, and that didn't work. Maybe because I was trying to do it from the USB drive, rather than adb ? i don't know. The Themer thing itself isn't too bad, though, although losing the notification bar was not a good selling point. Maybe that isn't across the board, though, maybe only on the one theme i tried.
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    For those still interested in this, someone else has done up a LG webOS launcher theme. In themer app, search for 'radiance'.

If one uses apex launcher, you can also find a version for that launcher in the play store.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    For those still interested in this, someone else has done up a LG webOS launcher theme. In themer app, search for 'radiance'.

If one uses apex launcher, you can also find a version for that launcher in the play store.
    Not working on Android tablets