Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    good location, socca
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I have the paid version, but when I try to view the global scores, they don't load.. Should I just give it longer? I usually think it's not working if it takes longer than 30 secs to a min..
    sj
  3.    #23  
    GoDaddy actually disabled portions of my server today because "I'm using too many resources" on my unlimited account.

Everything should be back up and working by now, I just tested the global scores and they loaded in about 4 seconds.

Have you tried toggling your connection type?
    awsome, that was the issue, the scores load now..
    I saved up 15,000 coins to buy a t-shirt, but the button doesn't work. What gives?
    Is cloud hopper going to be a hybrid app come 2.0 to speed things up? It's kinda laggy right now. A good example is superjump. It's really smooth.
    More than once lately, I earn coins, buy upgrades and unlock characters, and then at some point all my progress is lost. I see the changelog when I start the app, I'm back to 50 couns, play time and scores are reset to 0, etc. Running v1.5.4 of paid app.
    I love this game, and I cannot wait for more updates and goodies! Care to offer us a taste of what's ahead?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Silly question but will this ever be fixed for Pre 3? It's marked as compatible on the catalogue but it doesn't work. All I see in game is the wallpaper covering everything.
    The developer stopped coming here in June, so I'm going to assume...no.
    I'm actually thinking if it's HP's problem. On the official site it says it's still updated, there's a 1.5.5 version. App Catalog is stuck at 1.5.4 for the Lite version and 1.5.2 for the paid version...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Toni,

relevant links?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    http://killinitllc.com/?action=app&id=cloudhopper

See the change log.

vs

https://developer.palm.com/webChanne...ee.cloudhopper

Couldn't find the developer.palm link for the full version, but it's in my catalogue.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12