Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, it worked fine for me. And while it isn't very useful, it's not like he's charging for you to download it. You can just delete it whenever you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Don't tap on the ads then.
    Allow me to clarify, since you didn't bother to read with any intelligence. I tapped the button to start the program and it brought up my Apps screen. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it. I tapped upon the button once again and it brought up a web page for a dating site. I realize how this could be confusing to the layman. Did I mention anything about actually getting the program to run? Did I mention anything about tapping on an AD?

Stupid people need not reply.

And Dr Scum, how much are they paying you to post stupid posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by thescott View Post
    Yeah, it worked fine for me. And while it isn't very useful, it's not like he's charging for you to download it. You can just delete it whenever you want.
    I'm almost glad it worked for you. But do you know if it sent any additional information to any other unsavory place? Why would you charge for a scam program? Make it free and get the information. Ever downloaded a game? They call them viruses nowadays.

I notice the programmer hasn't replied or asked me about the problem, or offered help, or defended his program.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAlien View Post
    First time it just brought up my Apps screen. Second time it brought up a webpage for a dating site. So, like I said, either a scam or really really bad programming.
    It sounded to me like you were some halfwit that had tapped on an ad, not knowing what you were doing, and blaming your stupidity on the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    It sounded to me like you were some halfwit that had tapped on an ad, not knowing what you were doing, and blaming your stupidity on the app.
    ...which was a perfectly reasonable assumption; I made the same one.

TheRealAlien: While it's possible for an app to send personal data somewhere, I doubt that socca1157, a well-known and helpful member of the community, would stoop so low.

None of us encountered the problems you did, and I doubt an app could be corrupted sufficiently to send you to an ad site automatically, while still working as an app.
  6.    #26  
    Lol this app is no scam. Sorry for the delayed response. For some reason the forum didn't email me on new replies.

Yes I am aware this is not the greatest app in the world. It's just showing off my love of Futurama.

The code is in no way "malicious".
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12