Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I made this app by request from my room mate. It is just for fun. Let me know what you all think!

PreCentral Link:
    Click Here

Palm Web Platform Link:
    Click Here

Update:
    Version 1.5.0:
    Added slider functionality.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by socca1157; 03/18/2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Added Palm Link
    link doesn't work.
  3.    #3  
    Still waiting on PreCentral to approve. The Palm Web Link should be working momentarily.
    lol awesome app!
  5.    #5  
    Haha thanks. You can press one, two, or three multiple times as well.
    This is hilarious. It'd probably be best to keep your phone in a plastic baggy to avoid water damage.
    is this app for put pre into girls ******? I donn't understand description.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by albert23 View Post

helluva 1st post there!
    Yeah. Duh.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  10.    #10  
    Anyways, anyone mind posting any feedback on the use of the app?

The SDK is horrible with vibration services. I tried to make up my own.

I'd like to add a slider so you can pick the intensity, but not sure how to pull it off just yet.
    If you can pull it off, you don't need the app.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    You Sir . . . whether you realize it or not, are hilarious. As for this app . . . . equally hilarious.

Now we need a remix app "for put into girls p****" with vibrate AND fart sounds mixed in and you will have true funny.
  13.    #13  
    Ha, sorry I do not support Brazilian fart fetish pron. Though that would be an outrageous app.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socca1157 View Post
    Ha, sorry I do not support Brazilian fart fetish pron. Though that would be an outrageous app.
    That's right . . I thought it was just the Germans who had that market cornered . . how could I forget 2 girls 1 cup was Brazilian! And I'm not into it either aside from the obligatory look once mentality, however the absolute silliness would be funny as hell.
  15.    #15  
    ha so I have some pretty positive reviews on Palm's web catalog. I haven't had any user give me any genuine feedback. I want to perfect it before it is released to the official catalog.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    heh . . my fiance confirms that it works. As a spectator I laughed my **** off. Good thing I've got one of them zagg screen cover things for the easy cleaning . .
  17.    #17  
    ha good to hear! Anyone mind throwing out which vibrate function is the favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by twiktor View Post
    heh . . my fiance confirms that it works. As a spectator I laughed my **** off. Good thing I've got one of them zagg screen cover things for the easy cleaning . .
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    won't complete install for me. Downloads and hangs during "installing" phase.. quit out of that and the icon shows up with a big blue dot over it.. launch it and it brings up the list of installed apps on my phone.. but doesn't appear there and won't actually launch. Have tried deleting it and re-downloading, rebooting phone, etc. Never had an app behave this way before.
  19.    #19  
    Hmm, that happened to me on another app. It isn't the app itselfs fault. Where did you install it from? Preware? Try the web link instead then?
  20.    #20  
    Welp, I was able to figure out the slider functionality. So I've updated both PreCentral's version and Palm's Web Distribution version.

Update:
    Version 1.5.0:
    Added slider functionality.

Links:
    PreCentral Link:
    Click Here

Palm Web Platform Link:
    Click Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast