Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    have tried a couple times and like others this app won't finish install. Has anyone who has had this problem found a solution? I wonder if it is from an incompatible patch.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    The girl friend says the vibration is a little weak. Not sure if i can be sped up or increase though, could be the phones limitation
    Quote Originally Posted by mraak17 View Post
    have tried a couple times and like others this app won't finish install. Has anyone who has had this problem found a solution? I wonder if it is from an incompatible patch.
    Same thing here, with both this and Hypnotoad (oddly enough, both by the same author). Are you outside the US like I am? Maybe it's a catalog flags limitation...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Got an update showing for this app, but when it goes to the app cat, it says not available for my device.. Any ideas on this one??

Thanks
  5.    #26  
    Yes, I noticed it last night. For whatever reason Pocket Party is disabled on the Pre, I sent an email to my handler last night, so hopefully they can give me a quick fix some time today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    had a question or two and a suggestion. First, can you make the app work if the screen is off or on? As in, the settings don't change when the phone goes auto off. Second, what are the settings currently for this app when the phone does auto off? First suggestion, can you put in a progressive option? Like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 pulses. Not sure if it's possible but A remote trigger for the app would be nice, like receiving a text with a word that starts the program. Second suggestion, can you make a "favorite" setting? Lastly, can this be made into a ring tone, or option for the silent vibe setting?
  7.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by schubba View Post
    had a question or two and a suggestion. First, can you make the app work if the screen is off or on? As in, the settings don't change when the phone goes auto off. Second, what are the settings currently for this app when the phone does auto off? First suggestion, can you put in a progressive option? Like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 pulses. Not sure if it's possible but A remote trigger for the app would be nice, like receiving a text with a word that starts the program. Second suggestion, can you make a "favorite" setting? Lastly, can this be made into a ring tone, or option for the silent vibe setting?
    Hello Schubba, I received your support email as well, but I will just answer them both here.

From my testing, Pocket Party should continue vibrating if turned on with or without the screen on already. Maybe I am not understanding you when you say "auto off"?

A remote trigger could add some fun to the app, but I do not think this is possible atm, without a homebrew style service running in the background.

For the favorite setting, do you mean for the slider?

Pocket Party can not be used as a ringtone/vibe setting, as Palm does not have those APIs open yet and it isn't exactly the "selling" point of the application.

I will look into adding a progression pulse, I have an update coming out here shortly with the inclusion of a plug-in I am working on that will be included in multiple apps.
    Maybe I am not understanding you when you say "auto off"?
    if you leave your just sitting on a table or desk the screen goes off. why does it not vibe the same as when the screen is on?
    for the favorite setting, have a favorite you can save so whenever you start the app it goes to that setting and you can change it from there.
    Also, I was thinking if you could add a random setting. it vibes randomly between 1 and 10 seconds and randomly between 1 and 3 pulses each time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12