Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Read FML(FMyLife.com) everyday? FMLpro gives you access to the latest FML's, random FML's, top/flop FML's, and allows you to submit FML's also.

Available in English and in French.
    Send FML's to your contacts via SMS/Email.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/fmlpro
    Please provide feedback.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 1.png (39.9 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (53.9 KB, 25 views)
    • File Type: png 3.png (39.0 KB, 16 views)
    • File Type: png 4.png (65.7 KB, 15 views)
    I am looking everywhere on preware to install this app but i cant find it, i also looked on the app catalog and i still cant find it could you let me know where i can get this app. Thanks, and thanks for all your hard work on making apps like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by emac707 View Post
    I am looking everywhere on preware to install this app but i cant find it, i also looked on the app catalog and i still cant find it could you let me know where i can get this app. Thanks, and thanks for all your hard work on making apps like this one.
    ditto
  4.    #4  
    The ipk file should be up shortly. Ive been up till 5am the last 3 nights tryin to get some kinks out.
    cant wait
  6.    #6  
    First beta version is up for downloads. Please provide plenty of feedback.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    This stuff is too funny
    Love these apps, had a suggestion to make them even better - the ability to post on facebook or twitter - dont know hard it would be but would love to see it
  9.    #9  
    How is the text size? I have already increased the font size on the random page, but how are the lists?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Really love this app, excellent work very clean look.

I wonder if removing the boarders around the FMLs and maybe use a staggered light blue/grey tile like list would allow for larger font or maybe the agree/YDI previewd there. I have no room to talk really, I can't code to save my life. :P

I really like this app. It is the reason I finaly homebrewed my Pre.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Forgot to add that my wife is an FML junkie and her Pre is now homebrewed too.
  12.    #12  
    I have modified the layout of FMLpro, though I have not added the agree/disagree stats, as I really don't want the clutter.

Please let me get some feedback on the new layout for version 0.6.5.

Screenshots animation attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by socca1157 View Post
    I have modified the layout of FMLpro, though I have not added the agree/disagree stats, as I really don't want the clutter.

Please let me get some feedback on the new layout for version 0.6.5.

Screenshots animation attached.
    Love the new layout... MUCH better I feel. I can read it easily now. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Wow. Massive improvement, this is such a great app. Thanks for taking the time to develop it.
  15.    #15  
    Thanks, I actually got the idea for the divs off of AIM 7.1's new bubble view. ha
  16.    #16  
    According to my handler at Palm, FMLpro will be available in the App Catalog sometime tonight.
    I downloaded it, but it just continuously tries to load... Any ideas? I also tried to uninstall & reinstall, but get same thing
  18.    #18  
    Can you connect to the internet just fine? I tested it a minute ago, and it worked fine on both EVDO and wifi.
    yea, I'm on the phone posting this... I love this app on my girlfriends droid... Thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    try picking your language in prefs.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast