Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kev1000000
  1.    #1  

PowerNap Updates

UPDATE 7/13/10:
    PowerNap v1.3.1 is out now in the App Catalog! As always, official changelog is below.

PowerNap v1.3.1 Changelog

• Note: Free Music Ringtones integration disabled due to the app being pulled from the App Catalog.
    • Enhancement: You can now toggle the countodwn screen on/off from the set volume pop-up. Head into preferences to set the default state.

PowerNap Description

Feature Highlights:

• Allows for extremely fast inputting of nap duration.
    • No limit on nap duration (you can nap for hours and hours!)
    • You can choose your own custom alarm ringtone.
    • Interactive dashboard allows for viewing the remaining duration of the nap, ability to increase/decrease the nap duration on the fly, and also to cancel the alarm altogether.
    • Vibration pattern is randomized to prevent the user from "getting used" to the vibration and not waking up.
    • User can choose to wake via vibrate, alarm sound, or both.
    • User-adjustable snooze time.
    • Very intuitive and easy-to-use.

PowerNap Screenshots

PowerNap is available right now in the App Catalog for $0.99.

PowerNap Download Link

If you have any questions, comments, feature requests, etc, just let me know. As always, I love to hear what the community thinks and wants to see added to the application.

Thanks everyone!
    Kev
    Last edited by Kev1000000; 07/13/2010 at 07:45 PM.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    hello kevin. I really love this app. I would love to be able to use it on my hp touchpad. Is tehre anythign u can do? even if it runs in emu view. thank you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    hello kevin. I really love this app. I would love to be able to use it on my hp touchpad. Is tehre anythign u can do? even if it runs in emu view. thank you.
    I am actually making a Touchpad-specific version of PowerNap. Stay tuned!
    Developer of:

k7brown and De_Zire71 like this.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hi Kevin, any chance you will be working on other platforms. I recently switched to Android coming from using your webos version on my Pre. Definitely miss your app!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    I am actually making a Touchpad-specific version of PowerNap. Stay tuned!
    Can't wait! Thanks, looking forward to it!
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by flipcap22 View Post
    Hi Kevin, any chance you will be working on other platforms. I recently switched to Android coming from using your webos version on my Pre. Definitely miss your app!
    As of now, I am developing exclusively for webOS. However, that may change in the future. If it does, I'll be sure to port PowerNap over to the other platforms.
    Developer of:

Just wanted to let you know I purchased this for the 2012 Buy An App Day! I've already tested it too, lol!

Great app! I actually was able to wake up fully instead of lingering in snoozeville for too long. Thanks!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    Just wanted to let you know I purchased this for the 2012 Buy An App Day! I've already tested it too, lol!

Great app! I actually was able to wake up fully instead of lingering in snoozeville for too long. Thanks!
    That's great to hear! Thank you! I still can't believe PowerNap holds the 3rd top spot in the app store. I really appreciate everyone's great feedback. =)
    Developer of: