1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a few beta testers for a new game of ours called "Power Lines". It is a quick, head-to-head 2-4 player multiplayer game that takes place all on one device. Currently, I'm looking to test this just on phones (Veer, Pre's, Pixi's). No TouchPad support (yet!).

Let me know if you are interested. Check out some current screenshots here.

At first, I'm looking for a small number of people who can put a bit of time into playtesting this for me. It is a huge plus if you know how to get access to your device's log files. This will help me in debugging any issues that we run into.

If interested, PM me and let me know what device(s) you can test on. Or drop a line through any of the methods listed on our Contact web page.

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    After some work, Power Lines now works great on the TouchPad! Any TouchPad owners want to beta test Power Lines? Contact us at the link that was posted at the top of this thread. Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGnip View Post
    After some work, Power Lines now works great on the TouchPad! Any TouchPad owners want to beta test Power Lines? Contact us at the link that was posted at the top of this thread. Thanks!
    After a good weekend, Power Lines should now run on the Pre3! Stay tuned for more updates.
    juxtaflux
    - Hack Tracks: pattern based drum sequencer (work in progress)
    - Power Lines: 2-4 player head-to-head multiplayer game
    - AudioScape: play drums, piano, guitar and sound effects
    - Twitter: @juxtaflux Web: http://www.juxtaflux.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGnip View Post
    I'm looking for a few beta testers for a new game of ours called "Power Lines". It is a quick, head-to-head 2-4 player multiplayer game that takes place all on one device. Currently, I'm looking to test this just on phones (Veer, Pre's, Pixi's). No TouchPad support (yet!).

Let me know if you are interested. Check out some current screenshots here.

At first, I'm looking for a small number of people who can put a bit of time into playtesting this for me. It is a huge plus if you know how to get access to your device's log files. This will help me in debugging any issues that we run into.

If interested, PM me and let me know what device(s) you can test on. Or drop a line through any of the methods listed on our Contact web page.

Thanks!
    Does 2 to 4 players mean all players on one device? Or if not can you play against yourself, meaning the tp or phone. I'm not much into playing games against other people but this sounds and looks cool. I have a 32 tp and a Pre1, 1.4.5
    I don't have a pc to dr things so I'd be a little sceptical about screwing something up.
    shanpalm61@gmail.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanpalm61 View Post
    Does 2 to 4 players mean all players on one device? Or if not can you play against yourself, meaning the tp or phone. I'm not much into playing games against other people but this sounds and looks cool. I have a 32 tp and a Pre1, 1.4.5
    I don't have a pc to dr things so I'd be a little sceptical about screwing something up.
    shanpalm61@gmail.com
    Yes, 2-4 players means all players on one device... There is currently no single player game. I did include a simple "Practice" mode that lets one player control their Power Line on the screen by themselves (with no scoring, etc.). But, Power Lines is not a one player game. It is focused on classic, face-to-face multiplayer. Some people like to play games against opponents in cyberspace, but I also like games where the opponents are in meat-space!

You don't need a PC to install/uninstall Power Lines and you don't have to Doctor your phone/tablet. I've had a number of people already test Power Lines on a number of different devices (TouchPad, Pre2, Pixi, Veer, Pre3...) and no reports of device damaging problems.

Check your email for a link if you are interested...
    juxtaflux
    - Hack Tracks: pattern based drum sequencer (work in progress)
    - Power Lines: 2-4 player head-to-head multiplayer game
    - AudioScape: play drums, piano, guitar and sound effects
    - Twitter: @juxtaflux Web: http://www.juxtaflux.com