Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    This is the official thread for Glimpse, an App designed for serious multi-taskers.
    Any issues, you can email: IngloriousApps@gmail.com, or tweet @IngloriousApps, or just post them here. I'll igno...I mean respond to you.
  2.    #2  
    was there any feedback from the neato dev with regards to the "send to friend" option? its somethign id still like to see under "neato to pc", being able to neato to a family member from the glimpse web widget.
    Nice forum ya got here! I should have brought a house warming gift!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    was there any feedback from the neato dev with regards to the "send to friend" option? it...
    he's working on it
  6.    #6  
    For those who aren't aware, there's a Special Version of Glimpse know as the Developer's Cut (or Dev's Cut). This lets you run external Apps as widgets..that's right you heard me. To get the Dev's Cut, get the regular App Cat version, go to the Help Menu --> "View More Apps". Please READ before downloading. There's a reason why this feature is absent in the official version.
    AND PLEASE, DO NOT SHARE THE LINK WITH ANYONE OR ANY PLACE. Don't make me regret my decision to make this available.

I've also created a sharable document that lists compatible apps (or 'Glimpseable' Apps if you wanna call it that).
    It's right here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Please feel free to add whatever you find, it's set to public
    Last edited by snoopgoat; 09/09/2011 at 04:26 PM.
    quick thought, the front page post precentral did on that calc app that has the sort of picture in picture (always front) feature, maybe your widgets could detach and do the same sort of thing, would be pretty nice seeing say a youtube widget or twitter feed overlayed on top of our normal ui.

esp if u had a few sort of stackable and swipe away'able.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    there are still some promo-codes for germany?
    If it was possible to make shortcuts launch in the big window, that would be amazing
    geekpeter likes this.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu2k8 View Post
    there are still some promo-codes for germany?
    e73e4f09-e3d0-4b1d-ab0f-81556e8c2d67
    Ah... Glimpse/Inglorious Apps have a home on Precentral. About time. There is just one problem with the threads being in a seperate developers sub-forum. A lot of people do not visit these sub-forums and thus may miss out on this thread. Just something to consider.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Most see the thread discussions come up in the 'new posts', but if members ask a question looking for something, we are always pro-active in either pointing out the subforum, or simply moving the thread directly to the sub.
    I missed out on the US promo codes. Would really like to try out the app!
    great job on the app. Really like the ticker feature! Would like stocks to be green or red if up or down.

keep up the work.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by creativityrules View Post
    I missed out on the US promo codes. Would really like to try out the app!
    Sorry. No more codes. You can still buy the App though
  16.    #16  
    Usually I don't do this, but on Wed (09/14), for 24hrs only, you'll be able to get #Glimpse for 80% off (i.e. 99cents). If you still don't have Glimpse, this is your last chance to score it for 99cents!
    There is a problem with the 99c sale. I clicked on it but my receipt is for $5. I saw folks on other sites reported the same thing happening.
    Is there a way to enlarge the pop-up widget window while reading RSS articles ? and also I was charged 5 bucks today
    Last edited by dharani1234; 09/14/2011 at 09:55 AM.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Hi,

is there a way to open a link from a browser in an other browser window?
    For example, I want to use a two browser configuration.
    The window on the left is showing the list of precentral threads and the other window on the right is showing the threads. So when I click on a link on the left, i want that it open on the right.

I hope it was understandable, what i mean
    Damn I wish I could get this I've been eyeing that app since I got my TouchPad but at around $6 I didn't want to purchase it.

No WiFi at home so I can't get it.
    zenkinz likes this.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast