Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree8Likes
    Just discovered the Glimpse Developer's Cut and I like it quite a bit. Great way to make use of legacy phone apps, like pandora, on the Touchpad. Anyone have suggestions for other good 3rd party apps to try?

edit: Doh! app list on the first page
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Guys, I'm aware of the stocks issue. The google api is currently screwed up. Please remain calm as I try to find a fix. In the meantime, please resist the urge to leave a negative review because of this minor issue
    I'm calm.

I just haven't seen any comment since the last update that said it was supposed to be fixed. It is still broken and can't be sure it is 't just me. Both dev's cut and standard release snow the same problem - just FYI.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Why is Exhibit mode limited to just a subset of just 6 of the widget choices now? (Clock, Weather, Twitter, RSS, Stocks, Google Reader). Why isn't Calendar an option, for example? I used to be able to see a browser window in Exhibit mode too, which allowed me to display a photo RSS feed.

After playing around with it a bit, I have to say this looks like a new bug in version 1.2.7. I'm sure that the widget list is supposed to scroll to show more choices in Exhibit mode, just like it does in regular mode.
    Last edited by Semma2; 02/17/2012 at 10:38 PM.
    Just to be clear, is this something that happens all the time? Or sometimes?
    this bugs been around for along time now, just happened to me for the 10th time. It does appear to relate to restarts - in the short term can the app not have a backup feature for the layout etc so we can restore? RSS feeds is them main issue for me - takes ages to set them up :-(

from my TouchPad using Communities
    Hey snoopgoat - I just rediscovered what a great app this is and have been once again playing with it quite a bit. But one quick question - exhibition is 4 panes and 2 of those panes are Weather widgets for me. I have searched all settings and cannot figure out how to change one of those to another widget. Any help would be appreciated!
    Hey snoopgoat - I just rediscovered what a great app this is and have been once again playing with it quite a bit. But one quick question - exhibition is 4 panes and 2 of those panes are Weather widgets for me. I have searched all settings and cannot figure out how to change one of those to another widget. Any help would be appreciated!
    In the main glimpse app have you checked the prefs then widgets tab and is widget toolbar set to visible?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    this bugs been around for along time now, just happened to me for the 10th time. It does appear to relate to restarts - in the short term can the app not have a backup feature for the layout etc so we can restore? RSS feeds is them main issue for me - takes ages to set them up :-(

from my TouchPad using Communities
    Settings and RSS feeds have disappeared again today.

Doesn't appear to be listed as a known issue?

If its a bug in the OS - is it not possible for glimpse to backup the settings and have a restore option? This issue really does ruin an otherwise very good app :-(

Inglorious Apps,

Any devices running in your logs with openwebps 1.0? or webs 3.06?
    Anyone else find that the weather widgets aren't working ?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    katkiller and MikeN68 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    Anyone else find that the weather widgets aren't working ?
    I have been getting that error too; does anyone know how to fix it please!!
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I've heard the phone version of Accuweather works as a custom widget, but unless you have the paid version it switches to a browser window to show adverts every now and then. Not having the calendar app is a pain :-(

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345