1.    #1  
    I have a Hp veer at&t unlocked i believe .I've had it forever . (I'm a noob at doctoring or anything , i'm just grateful to learn from anyone who's willing to help). it has been rebooting nonstop. I've searched awhile for forums but haven't found anything as from my knowledge. it will reboot over and over again, sometimes the color of the screen will change like as a transparent green or purple while booting . i tried the recovery solution , it still reboots to the hp logo screen ,sometimes it will crash .. I've managed to open and reseat the battery but that was no luck ,. .I just need specific tools to fix this , I truly appreciate any one and everyone who can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickydfo View Post
    i tried the recovery solution, it still reboots to the hp logo screen
    I assume this means that attempting to boot into recovery mode by getting the Veer to turn off and then powering up while keeping pressed the 'Up Volume' rocker is not getting you to the USB logo indicating the phone is in Recovery Mode.
    If that is the case, hopefully someone familiar with the Veer can help...
    If you need the steps to get into recovery mode, I think they are the same for all webOS phones: webos-internals.org How_To_Recover
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbito View Post
    I assume this means that attempting to boot into recovery mode by getting the Veer to turn off and then powering up while keeping pressed the 'Up Volume' rocker is not getting you to the USB logo indicating the phone is in Recovery Mode.
    If that is the case, hopefully someone familiar with the Veer can help...
    If you need the steps to get into recovery mode, I think they are the same for all webOS phones: webos-internals.org How_To_Recover
    I couldnt doctor what was left of my veer . I just bought another one , and updated it . My focus now is finding out how to install android on it . Thanks for your reply!