Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Gmail: Yes
    Whatsapp: No
    Exchange: Not sure
    ATT: Don't know, but I would think you could just delete the apps. If not, it might be possible to delete those parts from a doctor.. maybe.

See the links below.
    My corporate Exchange works well still. It really depends on the hard version requirement of EAS that is in place by your company. Mine is fine and I work for a 150.000+ employee company. I know of at least one person here who had issues because his employer was enforcing a version that we don't have on webOS. It's likely however you'll be fine.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I just got my hp veer, I follow the "Comming back guide"and everything seems to work fine, but I cant setup my gmail account it shows a unknown error when signin, maybe do you know what patch or fix do I need? same thing with exchange mail account. And please if someone knows how to sync contacts and calendar from gmail. And maybe do you know any messenger app that works? Thanks
    Yeah you need to grab the openssl update and the oauth patch. Openssl is a download in the alpha feeds in preware and oauth is a patch you get here on the forums.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Thanks, my veer is almost set, just having problems with apn, my network operator (cnt Ecuador) only uses the apn but no user or password, I enter the data but I dont have connection and when get back to the apn setting I dont see the apn that I enter, its like its not saved
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Canar View Post
    Thanks, my veer is almost set, just having problems with apn, my network operator (cnt Ecuador) only uses the apn but no user or password, I enter the data but I dont have connection and when get back to the apn setting I dont see the apn that I enter, its like its not saved

I fix the apn problem,just update to 2.2.4, still having problems with Gmail it shows bad request error , please any suggestions
    ok I instal openssl of the alpha feeds in preware, I try to setup my gmail in the mail app and I got error "bad request" can anyone point me to the links to download the patches or extras that I need? I got a HP Veer 2.2.4. To start using this phone need my gmail contacts and mail, please let me know any news thanks.

This is the oauth patch??? I cant install any version with preware, I got errors

Google Calendar Sync Behaviors patch
    Make sure the date and time is right.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Ok almost done, got my Gmail working but I can setup with manual setting adding a regular mail account, so no contacts and calendar sync , please help me to fix the last problems , thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Canar View Post
    ok I instal openssl of the alpha feeds in preware, I try to setup my gmail in the mail app and I got error "bad request" can anyone point me to the links to download the patches or extras that I need? I got a HP Veer 2.2.4. To start using this phone need my gmail contacts and mail, please let me know any news thanks.

This is the oauth patch??? I cant install any version with preware, I got errors

Google Calendar Sync Behaviors patch
    Can you post the errors? You need to install the MetaVeer version if you are running 2.2.4
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Do you still have to bypass activation after unlocking the veer?
    What is the correct order of operations?
    1. Insert non AT&T sim & unlock with code?
    2. Bypass Activation?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    For someone who plans on upgrading to 2.2.4 Doctor on an AT&T Veer unlocked:
    Which would you do first, Bypass activation or Update the OS?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12