Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    The Apollo version that I have installed is apolloveer 0.8.0.

It did not work for me on 2.1.2.

Works like a champ on 2.2.4

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jccjmml7 View Post
    The Apollo version that I have installed is apolloveer 0.8.0.

It did not work for me on 2.1.2.

Works like a champ on 2.2.4

Thanks for confirming that. I was going to doctor one of mine, but the Dr never completed the charging cycle, even when the battery was full. Then novacom isn't seeing it in recovery mode, so it never detects the device and enables the next button. A battery pull fixes novacom, but it goes right back into the charging loop.

Edit: finally got it to work after a few retries and reboots. Sheesh. I doubt my results with Pandora will be different if you could not get it to work on 2.1.2 either.

Last edited by Grabber5.0; 12/31/2015 at 12:54 AM.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbito View Post
    Hey, Thanks for that, but it must be on T-Mobile's end, because internet2.voicestream.com with blank user and password is just the same as all the others I've tried...
    Hold on... you must use the word "none" as your user. Not blank. Read the post i linked and confirm the mmsc too.
    This may be why wap.voicestream didn't work for you.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  4.    #24  
    Yes I'm getting gmail. The latest fixes for that are in Preware so it was easy install.
    I'm getting web too. Google maps and traffic with gps mapping my location works.

I don't know if i should just go up to 224. I was hoping to test Pandora over 2.12's BT to see if it worked better than 224's.

But if i have to, I'll migrate up. It's a metaDr that's recommended? I have a Dr file that's called ATT2.24. Not sure if that's specifics for Pre3 though.
    There is a specific Veer 224 metadoctor. I'll see if I can find the link. Edit: apparently I uploaded it to dropbox at some point to share it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e90gy6vao3...taATT.jar?dl=0

Also, after the 2.1.2 doctor finally ran on one of my Veers, I installed Pandora right away, and had no trouble signing in and playing one of my channels. So, clearly it is possible, the question is, why doesn't it work on some Veers?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 12/31/2015 at 01:16 AM.
    TJs11thPre likes this.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    There is a specific Veer 224 metadoctor. I'll see if I can find the link. Edit: apparently I uploaded it to dropbox at some point to share it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e90gy6vao3...taATT.jar?dl=0

Also, after the 2.1.2 doctor finally ran on one of my Veers, I installed Pandora right away, and had no trouble signing in and playing one of my channels. So, clearly it is possible, the question is, why doesn't it work on some Veers?
    That's a great screen shot catching both cards. Nice.

I am confused then. What do you suggest? Should i just go up to 224? My reason for wanting to keep 212 was to see if apollo would stream over BT, which it doesn't in 224 unless you run the music player and trick it into idle status (not paused). That is a nuisance.

I wish i knew what the hangup was...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12